Trail Tailor Customs Build 85 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reworked rear bumper base and mounted.

PXL_20230512_213243632.jpg

Light texture grill and headlight covers.

PXL_20230512_210806944.jpg

WTF is this........... STAY TUNED!

PXL_20230512_213238214.jpg

I see those Hertz boxes - NICE! Are the front doors able to handle a beefy 6.5, naked, or with a spacer or pod?

And nice friggin work on that bumper. . .

These are coil conversion rear tanks. Not as deep front to rear but still hold 40 gallons and will work with leaf or coil rear suspensions.

J
I'm planning to swap out my Homebrew long-range tank for one that someone with a brain actually designed. While I'm currently still leaf sprung, I've been wondering if I should try to get a tank that is "future-proof" in case I decide to go coil sprung in the future. I'd hate to go through the cost and trouble of getting a new long-range tank then in a couple of years decide to go coil and need to get a new tank again.

These are coil conversion rear tanks. Not as deep front to rear but still hold 40 gallons and will work with leaf or coil rear suspensions.

J
Will this tank fit a 80 frame conversion? I have coils obviously, but I dont know how different my frame looks compared to your coil conversion. If yes, what's the price?

Stop teasing and put out! =)

We needed a solution for the JL Audio woofer boxes and not take up any cargo room so @ewright can use the area for sleeping, storage etc.

So I designed an attic rack. 6061 aluminum. Hold the pair of boxes and has room for light materials. Bed rolls, blankets, mats....

I can do pull ups off this thing. I may make it a TT offering with custom solutions for each customer.

Jason
TT

PXL_20230519_194453270.jpg
PXL_20230519_194510830.jpg
PXL_20230519_194526917.jpg

Should I insert my normal offensive but elegant descriptors?

On par with your other Sheldon-like creations and the WTF Top10 keeps expanding.

Beautiful, function meets form, next level, and fcuking bloody hell, adding that to the build list!

mad-science-mad-scientist.gif

We needed a solution for the JL Audio woofer boxes and not take up any cargo room so @ewright can use the area for sleeping, storage etc.

So I designed an attic rack. 6061 aluminum. Hold the pair of boxes and has room for light materials. Bed rolls, blankets, mats....

I can do pull ups off this thing. I may make it a TT offering with custom solutions for each customer.

Jason
TT

View attachment 3327176View attachment 3327177View attachment 3327178
This is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom