Events/Trails Show and shine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be bringing some individual lunch chip bags and maybe a six-pack of diet soda. Quite a drive ahead for me and the wife-unit, but if you think of anything you need, post it here, and we can pick it up on the way.
I picked up a bunch of those individual chip bags. We should have plenty

It was a great time! Big turnout, too. Cool to see the 4Runner crowd show up, and barely enough parking. I'm guessing 30+ Toyota's, including a mini truck.

Thanks so much for having us, @Cruiserhiggs and for the hamburgers and hot dogs. This shop is super nice, with plenty of room and 2× two-post lifts that would make any of envious! Best of luck in the new shop,

I may have overcounted the ones in the back lot and the folks who had already left (Murf and Hank) plus the late arrivals (Devonte) but I'm guessing over 40 trucks in all.

Thank you to everyone who came! My final count was 44 rigs. It was a lot of fun! Already thinking about next year.

:popcorn: Mud Rule #17 - Pictures or it never happened ... drone footage would be acceptable
Thank you to everyone who came! My final count was 44 rigs. It was a lot of fun! Already thinking about next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom