Events/Trails 2023 Pig Party!!!! (1 Viewer)

Weekend Choice and Venue

• 6/23 - 6/25

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 6/30 - 7/2

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Cedar City Dixie National Park

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • something different

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m out too. Family Schedule filled up too quickly in June.

very bummer

I'm out as well. Both Cheeto and Megapig are not ready and we've got Family vacation action going on. Really wanted to go. Looking forward to pics and videos.

Let's start talking this party up. Everybody still planning on coming, who's driving cross country, bringing a trailer or not. @Voodoocruisers who's all coming this year, Hoping @bobm and @remy1974 are planning the long haul. I don't want the iron butt award this time. @J Mack can we talk you and the better half in to packing a bag. Jeri says she wants all the women there, that doesn't sound good for us. How about @nuclearlemon it's been too long, what you say?
Unfortunately, that time is already booked for a wyoming run with the boys

man, they are dropping like flies. Hope we can muster a few more people to keep this party going.

I'm out as well. Both Cheeto and Megapig are not ready and we've got Family vacation action going on. Really wanted to go. Looking forward to pics and videos.
Bummer

It's on my calendar still, Bar wheels of some sort falling off some where :cool:

Need an oil change and some new tires. Hate to give up tires only half worn, but they have been beaten pretty hard and their not young any more. Guess I could say the same for me, but as long as I can turn the key and fall out of the pig at the right destination, I'm livin large.

Sad to not see fellow swine and look forward to those able to swing on the vine!! That rolled of the tongue like poetry.

Come one come all lets have a ball!! Man I'm rollin today.

WTF get in the truck and mud it up!! What the *#@! was in that brownie I just ate?

Climb in the pig fire up that rig and get to the gig don't need no wig!! OMG, I hope my pronoun don't change in the middle of the night.

I think I have probably said waaay to much already.

See you there and be aware to all take care!! Sheesh:bang:

Drive your 55 and feel alive!

The desert southwest, well it’s just the best!
Well this year the pigs may see some snow…swine in the white, don’t ya know!!

Snow in Southwest ya say is da best?? I have Snowbanks in my drive that are still at rest! They cut ice from the lake when its at its best, kept in a shed with hay and last all summer at best! Sold to the folks in Boston all year, reason why my house was built, in da 30s 🤔😳😯😘😘🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom