Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TRDdrew The first year rule goes for the first current year!
Not 20 years later.
Have you driven a 2.5 gen Tundra the pedal mapping is not as peppy as yours. All most dogish till you hit the Tow haul button.

Finally got around to posting a classified for my drawers and fridge slide. See here:

Finally got around to posting a classified for my drawers and fridge slide. See here:

@afgman786 these might interest you .... not sure if you knew Paul was looking to get rid of them

@afgman786 these might interest you .... not sure if you knew Paul was looking to get rid of them

With @afgman786's broverland 200 build, unused drawers are a must have...that said not sure I could live without mine now. I actually use it all the time

I know we have a few guys who are raising chickens for eggs on this forum. . If you were interested I have 32 sets of Shanandoah broiler egg breeder cages that we are upgrading if you’re interested in the old ones they are $50 apiece accommodate 20 hens and are located in Luray Virginia they are all functional as far as the Nests some do not have the top rod that keeps the chickens from roosting atop but they all have hinged lids and allow your chickens to only lay at certain times they also have the conveyor belt slot for easy pick up if you want to add that feature.
We upgraded and these are all 20 years old but work fine.

179A45E2-C2E6-4BDD-B565-1375972FFC52.jpeg

FA962FD8-5EFA-421D-9A97-428900F4A112.jpeg

106D26E8-525E-4F6F-8C74-E6715DEFCF5C.jpeg

I know we have a few guys who are raising chickens for eggs on this forum. . If you were interested I have 32 sets of Shanandoah broiler egg breeder cages that we are upgrading if you’re interested in the old ones they are $50 apiece accommodate 20 hens and are located in Luray Virginia they are all functional as far as the Nests some do not have the top rod that keeps the chickens from roosting atop but they all have hinged lids and allow your chickens to only lay at certain times they also have the conveyor belt slot for easy pick up if you want to add that feature.
We upgraded and these are all 20 years old but work fine.

View attachment 3320928

View attachment 3320929

View attachment 3320930
Can they fit 35’s with no lift?

A few FJ40 parts:
-Spare tire carrier and catch - $200
-2" Hitch receiver - $50
IMG_2191.jpg
IMG_2190.jpg

-Bumperettes - Free!

Need these gone ASAP. Tundra 18" wheels with Cooper Discoverer A/T tires. Wheels were new take offs bought from a Toyota dealer. Tires are used. Lots of tread left on them. Dirty from sitting in the garage. No dry rot. $500 400 for the set of 4.

Pickup in Herndon, VA preferred. Or, can meet within reasonable distance of Herndon.

i-fk5SnnF-X3.jpg

i-9NTkXPf-X3.jpg

i-8QnmBhS-X3.jpg

i-n2vTXFX-X2.jpg

i-jpwG8kg-X2.jpg

Someone please come and take these away for $400 🙏 i need the room in the garage.

Free to a good home if anyone needs these. I went OEM parts, these are for a 100 series LC, Sunsong power steering high pressure hose, UAC evaporator (I believe rear), and four seasons expansion valve. Otherwise will toss by the end of the week. Located in Arlington, VA.

20230529_214908.jpg

Last edited:
Free to a good home if anyone needs these. I went OEM parts, these are for a 100 series LC, Sunsong power steering high pressure hose, UAC evaporator (I believe rear), and four seasons expansion valve. Otherwise will toss by the end of the week. Located in Arlington, VA.
.... Could bring 'em to the next Club mtg., might get a beer or two... ;)

any chance you will be at the club meeting this wednesday i could use the power steering hose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom