Yes, this group is still active; find us on Facebook (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
If you happen across this forum and wonder why there is not current topics, the group has either consciously or unconsciously moved to using a private Facebook group or the website to interact.

(I was chatting with another 80-series owner in the Home Depot parking lot and he mentioned he thought the club disbanded because he noticed no one was posting on Mud anymore.)

If you happen across this forum and wonder why there is not current topics, the group has either consciously or unconsciously moved to using a private Facebook group or the website to interact.

(I was chatting with another 80-series owner in the Home Depot parking lot and he mentioned he thought the club disbanded because he noticed no one was posting on Mud anymore.)
Thanks for the info! I wondered what was up.
My schedule does not permit me to make the meetings so it's been quite a while, and I'm out of touch.

The first pinned post states all of this and points people to our website and FB group.
Being a long time (estranged) member I honestly wouldn't read a post titled "All About Battle Born Cruisers" as I'm already familiar.
So I too thought the club wasn't really going.

I hardly use the FB as I don't really like Zuckerberg and Co's privacy (or lack thereof) policy so I don't have the app on my phone.
I'll will tune in on PC.

Thanks for the info! I wondered what was up.
My schedule does not permit me to make the meetings so it's been quite a while, and I'm out of touch.

Being a long time (estranged) member I honestly wouldn't read a post titled "All About Battle Born Cruisers" as I'm already familiar.
So I too thought the club wasn't really going.

I hardly use the FB as I don't really like Zuckerberg and Co's privacy (or lack thereof) policy so I don't have the app on my phone.
I'll will tune in on PC.

Welp, now you know! :) Come on out to any event. Meetings aren't our only thing and they aren't required to join us for trail rides, campouts, or coffee gatherings.

I pushed the club pretty hard to move our main online activities to Facebook. Our participation and membership was pretty stagnant when we are limited only to this forum. As sad as it is, the realities are that most people, especially younger people aren't frequenting forums like mud as much as they frequent SM platforms like Facebook. So, we went where the people are. It has worked! We are larger than we've ever been.

That being said, you don't have to have Facebook to know what's coming up for club events. Just head on over to battleborncruisers.com/events and RSVP to anything you like.

Hope to see you soon!

Welp, now you know! :) Come on out to any event. Meetings aren't our only thing and they aren't required to join us for trail rides, campouts, or coffee gatherings.

I pushed the club pretty hard to move our main online activities to Facebook. Our participation and membership was pretty stagnant when we are limited only to this forum. As sad as it is, the realities are that most people, especially younger people aren't frequenting forums like mud as much as they frequent SM platforms like Facebook. So, we went where the people are. It has worked! We are larger than we've ever been.

That being said, you don't have to have Facebook to know what's coming up for club events. Just head on over to battleborncruisers.com/events and RSVP to anything you like.

Hope to see you soon!
Thanks. Agreed FB is probably a better online venue than an old stuffy board.

Went to FB and lo and behold I was already signed up with the group. Who knew!

Posted some of my antics on the playa last weekend. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom