Did you ride today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how do you like the rak attach for your 1Up? i’m considering getting one
They had these pretty deeply discounted recently. Not sure if worth getting from personal experience but they were a really good deal last time I was on the site.

Looking forward to crust season but instead getting hurricane type winds and 4”-24 inch drifts and discovering the trail once again.
6059CF40-DF90-440F-9AC7-CFE9BE955F8D.jpeg

10 miles of vertical and rocks on Saturday:
7E2BE518-709D-4E03-8998-DCAE834A08F1.jpeg

And another 20 on soft/ top crust stuff on Sunday. Still waiting for this legendary crust season to come!!! Snow is still dumping but also covering up would form as crust. 60+f coming so we may have a chance soon if it doesn't just straight up melt away...
If planning a Colorado trip to the high country in the Land Cruiser this year you will need to have patients on the high passes if they open at all!
88A2490F-2E12-4FF6-AFD9-E5E1409DD641.jpeg

Got an hour ride in last night. No pictures of the ride but one of the carnage of Guinness that was consumed after

IMG_0702.JPG

Got an hour ride in last night. No pictures of the ride but one of the carnage of Guinness that was consumed after
Jesus, were you thirsty?!?
I would say, there is something about a great DIPA after a hard day on the saddle. Almost not complete without at least 1 after!

Jesus, were you thirsty?!?
I would say, there is something about a great DIPA after a hard day on the saddle. Almost not complete without at least 1 after!
LOL. Totally agree and usually for me it is a good hazy IPA but with the crowd I road with last night it’s all about the Guinness.

Seems you missed a few...

Hanging with my buddy Chris Bishop at Metal Guru. Carl’s a legend; he built several of my Item4 Bishops. He also shreds on the mountain bike! Check o
Man, what I would give for a shop like that. Wouldn’t know what to do with it but amazing.
Man, look at those riser clamps on his mtb lol. Tech has come a long ways these days. I have an old intense tracer I restored and every time I ride it I look like he does lol.
Can’t post here without a ride so a quick shot of todays ride getting ready for 1300’ of decent on on rocks!
FAFCA507-B9DC-4756-8E3C-0A2AC84301F0.png

Man, what I would give for a shop like that. Wouldn’t know what to do with it but amazing.
Man, look at those riser clamps on his mtb lol. Tech has come a long ways these days. I have an old intense tracer I restored and every time I ride it I look like he does lol.
Can’t post here without a ride so a quick shot of todays ride getting ready for 1300’ of decent on on rocks!
View attachment 3299920
Sick yeti!

lol. i was thinking the same thing about what you ride. a santa c and salsa are a notch above what i ride lol!! that yeti is pretty sick though!!

to stick with the thread my wife and i went for a short fat bike of 10km today. it’s about all my hands can tolerate right now. just two and a half weeks out from bilateral carpal tunnel surgery!!

we made a commitment to each other back in march that we’d each do 50 more km on the fat bikes before parking them for our canyons. it’s amazing how hard 50km is to finish when you can’t ride more than a few km at a time! we both made 50 today though so next ride is on the summer bike now!

my gravel bike was the only one that didn’t burn in our shed fire as it was on my trainer in the basement. got to go out for a ride today it was so nice to be out again. mild head wind showed me i need to do it more 🤣
IMG_5612.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom