Dave at 4plus. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcwizard

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.4plusproducts.com
I'm going to be taking down some of the old school Land Cruiser mods. The guys I have working now are welders and fabricators. None have never seen a disc brake swap
on a 4o start to finish or a saginaw conversion. Only one has been involved in building a cage. None have done V-8 swaps or 5 speed conversions.
I won't be around forever so I think I should start teaching one guy the ropes before the 40 years of Cruiser know how goes to the grave with me.
If anyone has been contemplating such things...928-200-0848

its always a changing world isnt it? i remember hangin at your backyard shop so long ago talking about how the sport might be changing when folks started buying and wheeling the 80 series and your plans to be prepared for that.

there is still a pretty strong interest in old iron so i think finding someone to pass that on to is a good idea.

you've done well for yourself, its no surprise you'll postion your buisiness for continued success moving forward.

all the best Dave.

its always a changing world isnt it? i remember hangin at your backyard shop so long ago talking about how the sport might be changing when folks started buying and wheeling the 80 series and your plans to be prepared for that.

there is still a pretty strong interest in old iron so i think finding someone to pass that on to is a good idea.

you've done well for yourself, its no surprise you'll postion your buisiness for continued success moving forward.

all the best Dave.
It's been a long run but at 64 my bumpers seem heavier than ever or gravity has doubled. Somehow the ground has moved further away so it's harder to bend over and reach. Doing it on my own isn't the option it was 20 or 30 years ago.

Hi Dave - do you have any FJ40 U-bolt flip kits in stock?

I'll be driving through Globe on my way to Cruise Moab this afternoon (Sunday) and would like to pick up a front and rear flip kit if you have them.

I’m camped outside Show Low right now on my way to Cruise Moab.

I’ll swing by your shop with the ‘40 on my way back from Moab on Monday the 24th to see what’s available.

I’ve been putting off getting your U-Bolt flip kits for far too long. You’ll see why when you see my bent-to-snot factory spring plates.

I’m camped outside Show Low right now on my way to Cruise Moab.

I’ll swing by your shop with the ‘40 on my way back from Moab on Monday the 24th to see what’s available.

I’ve been putting off getting your U-Bolt flip kits for far too long. You’ll see why when you see my bent-to-snot factory spring plates.

waiting on lower plates for the rear. I probably have fronts
I’ll take a set if you have any more after stepmurr gets his. I need fronts for sure, but might as well get rears while I’m at it…

It's been a long run but at 64

Past that a while ago. Spent last month rearranging non op cruisers in my RV area. Most of them hadn't moved in over ten years. Don't remember being that hard getting parked. At 60 things weren't nearly as hard.

Still love your Aussie brush guard if only it fit with the PTO winch.

I’ll take a set if you have any more after stepmurr gets his. I need fronts for sure, but might as well get rears while I’m at it…
Dave, pencil me in for another set if you have any left, please - I can pick up end of next week

Last edited:
Do I hear Copperstate group buy? I got rid of my last set and now that I have a "soon to be running" 40 again I sure would like a set.

@lcwizard in case you have not seen this yet

Dave: just to clarify: what parts/kits are you stopping production?

I’ll call you to discuss. I always need stuff. 🤘🤘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom