Toyota Trails Literary Scholars Club (*Spoiler Alert!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh nice. Thanks… I always forget about the gram. Still haven’t made an account. I just do fb and mud. Am I missing out on a bunch of cruiser stuff by not being on there or are most things cross posted off of instagram?

The younger crowd is mostly on instagram and isn't very active especially on the forums. I'd say its more of groups of friends and friends of friends than clubs you can join though and its less clear cut who to follow

The younger crowd is mostly on instagram and isn't very active especially on the forums. I'd say its more of groups of friends and friends of friends than clubs you can join though and its less clear cut who to follow
Thanks- good to know.

Here's me a couple minutes ago making a quick secret insta account from my bookface to look around real quick and insta notified all my bookface contacts and a bunch started following me within a couple minutes...

And then I immediately deleted the account. Not today Insta... not today.

Here's me a couple minutes ago making a quick secret insta account from my bookface to look around real quick and insta notified all my bookface contacts and a bunch started following me within a couple minutes...

And then I immediately deleted the account. Not today Insta... not today.

👆 This is pure gold. You guys are lucky to have me. 🤣

March/April 2023

I think this arrived about a week ago but got shoved under some junk on the side table and I just rediscovered it.

Some cool vehicles and trips featured - Utah and Bolivia - 200 series, 105 series, and a feature on the 70 series.

Also some great upcoming events advertised - Relic Run, Cruise Moab, GSMTR- and more info on the TLCA Lash Scholarship program...

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

Has anyone on this thread been to Bolivia or the Utah Backcountry Discovery Route? Or anything else of note from this issue of Toyota Trails?

Another issue arrived today... time flies.

Some familiar faces @afgman786 @Sargy Et al.

And some new places explored: Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, England, Aucilla River area of Florida, and "The Death Trail" of the Ozarks.

A nice read for sure.

IMG_3755.jpeg
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3757.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3759.jpeg

Just read the write up... nice job with it. very well laid out and paced well. I would say it is a solid piece!

@JohnVee Thanks for the reminder... I’ve been preoccupied this summer. Haven’t even read it yet. Showed up a couple weeks ago.

July/August 2023

IMG_5912.jpeg

IMG_5913.jpeg

IMG_5914.jpeg

New issue arrived this week... haven't read it yet, but my son was super stoked to receive it as a 3rd bday gift alongside a Power Wheels Moon Buggy. He said of the moon buggy, "Pretty much a Land Cruiser". He's well on his way. Woot Woot...

IMG_7549.jpeg
IMG_7550.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom