For Sale HZJ73 Crawler not for the faint of heart North TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I am doing the unthinkable and putting my HZJ73 crawler up for sale that I build a few years ago , I had my fun with it and have taken it out many times but recently I bought a FJ60 based crawler from a friend that went all out and I am keeping that one .

Here is the build tread from 2018

Currently there are a few differences from where it started and here is the list of parts on it now

1HZ engine
R151 transmission (installed brand new in 2018)
Split case with 4:1 crawler gears (brand new in 2018)
ORI struts on every corner
Toyota OEM Aisin 24v winch with rope

Front 80 axle with
-Hellfire knuckles
-Nitro upgraded shafts and birfields (never broke one)
-5.29 gears
-Elocker converted to cable locker with Chillkat cables

Rear 80 axle
-OEM cryo treated Elocker shafts
-5.29 gears
- Elocker converted to cable locker with Chilkatt cable ( does bind up sometimes)

5 Raceline Beadlock wheels
5 Maxxis 40" stickie Treps

Hydro assist PSC steering with upgraded pump
80 series ps box rebuild by West Tx offroad and 105 sector shaft in it

Full rolcage
2 Optima batteries with separate disconnect switches behind driver seat

The awesome part about this build is that it is all Toyota parts besides the suspension , no LS engine or Dana 60 axles all just Toyota stuff .

If you add up what these parts all cost together you get an idea of how much money and time I spend on it that I off course will never get back out of it .

I realize this might come down to the sum of the desirable parts and I might part it out instead of selling as is.

Doors and FRP top are included even though they hardly show up in any pictures .

Asking 25k , clear TX title in my name

IMG_4061.JPG
IMG_4062.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_4064.JPG

Noooooo Joe!

Smokin’ deal! GLWTS

Can’t believe you’re selling this Joe. Still remember riding in this one when it had the 1HDT in 2019. Me and @ceylonfj40nut thought it was bad ass. Wish we had the time, money, and space to add this 70 to the fleet. For those who don’t know Joe, buy with confidence. He is a straight shooter and you will have one hell of a rig. GLWS!

Can’t believe you’re selling this Joe. Still remember riding in this one when it had the 1HDT in 2019. Me and @ceylonfj40nut thought it was bad ass. Wish we had the time, money, and space to add this 70 to the fleet. For those who don’t know Joe, buy with confidence. He is a straight shooter and you will have one hell of a rig. GLWS!
Thanks guys , I just ended up with 2 crawlers so one needs to go . Already planning another 73 build though slightly more daily driver oriented ;)

Dang you Joe…. I want a 70 series and also something not perfect.

Always liked this build ! One of my favorites

Joe what conditions is the motor in ?
Is it the same parts motor with the engine knock?

Thanks

Always liked this build ! One of my favorites

Joe what conditions is the motor in ?
Is it the same parts motor with the engine knock?

Thanks
No I replaced it with a 1HZ out of a hzj73 that I am doing a restomod on with a 1HDT . This is a healthy engine and the one with the knock became a parts engine

You know how much I want this, I just don’t have the funds right now.

Buy with confidence, friends. I have seen Joe wheel this thing many times. I’d buy it if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom