Events/Trails Keystone Cruisers Club Activities (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what’s next? I’m probably out for a March run unless it’s a half day trip to the Pines - which I may just do for a mild dirt run with a friend who just picked up a 4 door JK on 35’s.

April run to AOAA or Rausch? I’ll be up for something later in April, like 3rd or 4th weekend.
Yup, been slacking on posting up a run this month....

This upcoming weekend is the weekend I was planning to post a trip for, but real short notice now.

I could possibly do the weekend of the 25th.

Or, if you're up for the Pines this Saturday, it's been a long time since I've been out there...

I could do the Pines this weekend. I was out there a few weeks ago and I’ve got some stuff mapped out on Gaia.

What are "The Pines?"

If people wanted to pack lunch and eat out there I know a great spot by the old cranberry bogs we can fit a few rigs and enjoy a great scenic lunch.

If people wanted to pack lunch and eat out there I know a great spot by the old cranberry bogs we can fit a few rigs and enjoy a great scenic lunch.
What are the trails like? I've got my daughter this weekend, she might be into it, she might hate it. All I'm sure about it is I have to be able to safely get her home again.

After @PFRELENG sunk his old ranger in a giant mud hole/puddle in the Pine Barrons I vowed to never go back...talk about a fiasco!

I'm not sea worthy for Rausch or AOAA until April earliest, waiting on a rear diff skid.

What are the trails like? I've got my daughter this weekend, she might be into it, she might hate it. All I'm sure about it is I have to be able to safely get her home again.
Typically mostly fire roads. Can have some deep water with heavy rains prior but most have go arounds. Last trip out was done with some Subaru guys. Most of them used go arounds. Me and a 80 on 35”s went full send.

I’m not back together enough for this weekend. Gas tank and interior still out of it. If I get time to work on it, maybe next weekend or the following are possibilities.

I’m looking into building my comms soon. Do most guys in this group use FRS, GMRS, CB, or Ham?

I’m looking into building my comms soon. Do most guys in this group use FRS, GMRS, CB, or Ham?
GMRS Seems to be the go to nowadays, I'm using x-talkers from midland which work well!

Would love to wheel the 40 if you guys still have a spot open next Sat! Lets hope I can make it there with the OEM 3spd lol

Are you going with those midland radios? I need to get the radios the club uses I am still A CB guy.

Anyone going out anytime soon? I’d like to make at least one run to RC or AOAA before summer gets in full swing.

Anyone going out anytime soon? I’d like to make at least one run to RC or AOAA before summer gets in full swing.
@FuglyYota You are also a Gotham City member right? The annual Memorial Day run @ Dave's Place is coming up on the last weekend of this month. I will be there and it should be a good time! Dave's Place is awesome and all blue/black trails. If you're membership expired you can just renew and come.

Hey Crew! This weekend is mother's day, so I know this a bit of short notice.

I will be hitting the trails Saturday at rausch creek. I plan to be there and ready to hit the trails by 9am. Not sure what kind of day it will be, definitely blues, maybe a black or two. Or maybe just greens with some blues. Just want to get some fresh air. This is an unofficial event, I do not plan to do a count of attendees. If you can join awesome! If not, look forward to a scheduled run!

Last edited:
I'm in, see you Saturday.

@FuglyYota You are also a Gotham City member right? The annual Memorial Day run @ Dave's Place is coming up on the last weekend of this month. I will be there and it should be a good time! Dave's Place is awesome and all blue/black trails. If you're membership expired you can just renew and come.
Memorial Day is a big neighborhood family thing for our kids and friends. Same with Labor Day. So that’s gonna preclude me from Dave’s place most of the time.

I need to register for CCMC now that it’s open, and seems like we can’t do what we did last year and just sleep in our two rigs/trailers in the field. So anyone want to share a campsite? I think I want to do Friday and Saturday night this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom