SOLD San Diego - FZJ80 94 front driver fender (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a front driver side fender and flare. I am in north county San Diego and can pick up anywhere in SoCal, possibly AZ or NV too. Also interested in front driver side door.
IMG_2009.JPG

I have both but I'm near Boise and shipping gets pretty expensive, especially for front doors.

Looking for a front driver side fender and flare. I am in north county San Diego and can pick up anywhere in SoCal, possibly AZ or NV too. Also interested in front driver side door.View attachment 3314219
One semi-local option may be @Deathvalleypaul he is up in Burbank or Pasadena or somewhere around there. Parts out lots of 80 series.

I have your fender and plenty of doors. I do not have the flare, but make sure you use a flare from similar groups:
93 and 94 interchange and fit holes on 93 and 94 fenders.
95-97 interchange and fit holes on 95-97.
Your mailbox is full!

I have your fender and plenty of doors. I do not have the flare, but make sure you use a flare from similar groups:
93 and 94 interchange and fit holes on 93 and 94 fenders.
95-97 interchange and fit holes on 95-97.
Your mailbox is full!
@yoTyM

I have both but I'm near Boise and shipping gets pretty expensive, especially for front doors.
I am still looking for the driver side front fender. What condition is yours in? How much to have it shipped to 92009?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom