orikawa SHOP THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven't fully integrated this into my setup but the idea is there.

I have 2 additional USA/JPN Nichia LED plumbed in with special lenses that focus light only across the seat areas. Red or White. Normal dome light function plus an area to mount radio or aftermarket rear view mirror. Bag and RAM mount room for sure... I'll be adjusting what is there now.

Thoughts ?

20230424_091939.jpg

20230424_091855.jpg

You're all gonna ask: that headliner was glued straight to the metal in 2007 when I was doing a round of interior work when I first got the truck. Phoenix truck so anything not metal was fried. Intended as a temp fix I told people they could sign it, draw on it, doc an 'adventure' and it grew on me so I recently rehung it reasonably and continue to have people sign it.

If you see the truck in person, I always have a Sharpie so feel free to say 👋 on it!

Looks great! Thanks for the share

Future customers, you can see on the rear door panels there is no speaker hole. For this application we went close to OEM with speakers in the front doors and (6x9) in the rear quarter panels. This is an option for both 60/62 wagons.

Looks great! Thanks for the share

Future customers, you can see on the rear door panels there is no speaker hole. For this application we went close to OEM with speakers in the front doors and (6x9) in the rear quarter panels. This is an option for both 60/62 wagons.
Are the power window door panels going to be available in right hand drive configuration?

Thanks!

Are the power window door panels going to be available in right hand drive configuration?

Thanks!
ohhh what a fun question. I believe everything is in the exact same location, I have HJ61 panels here and it does not appear to do anything weird, so I think so!

The pressings are what make anything driver or passenger, beside the Master electric switch pod, so those could be reversed no sweat.

spenser@orikawa.net if you'd like to discuss further.

ohhh what a fun question. I believe everything is in the exact same location, I have HJ61 panels here and it does not appear to do anything weird, so I think so!

The pressings are what make anything driver or passenger, beside the Master electric switch pod, so those could be reversed no sweat.

spenser@orikawa.net if you'd like to discuss further.
Ta-da! Right Hand Drive (with a left hand drive master switch). The fit and finish are excellent! Thanks Spenser!

Has anyone used the Molle/PALS mounts for a water bottle holder?

IMG_20230722_130934_1.jpg
IMG_20230722_130922_7.jpg
IMG_20230722_130919_4.jpg

Ta-da! Right Hand Drive (with a left hand drive master switch). The fit and finish are excellent! Thanks Spenser!

Has anyone used the Molle/PALS mounts for a water bottle holder?
Heck yea! Hill People Gear I think just came out with an insulated one that is molle compatible.

Wrapped up a few orders this week and these quarters are going out to Overland Cruisers Bozeman. Stephen is hooking up some A/C components for the R2.8 so I can finally get that sorted before winter hits 😆

20230913_210039.jpg

Adding Tailgate Blanks to the website! Many of you have asked for tough OEM Color tailgate protection without the need to cut up a good 'gate! Here they are. Both 60 and 62 colors available. Shipping in November when I have the stock from laser.

Someone tell @kelly saad to get a new 62 that isn't a third rust, third metal, third spray foam please!

20231017_155629.jpg

20231017_153947.jpg

In anticipation of getting my panels... this piece of trim around the door locks... it's part of my current door panel. Do you or anyone know if I can purchase those separately? May as well get a few of them ordered up now!

Door lock trim.JPG

The production 60 console has hard rubber liners, removable inset black switch plate, and the cup holder insert is attached with a metal frame so it can be replaced when worn.

The 62 console has the rear heater switch internal to the main compartment, a similar inset switch plate and cup holder features but detailed specifically for 62 switches. The 62 console will have options for bolted add-ons next to the PRNDL shifter too!

20231113_114153.jpg

20231103_154333.jpg

20231113_115824.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom