Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't have everything listed for sale because I am actually driving them but if you think I am hoarding them then I would be happy to transfer the hoardership to you.

Just the internet let's not get all upset. On my original post didn't realize this was mainly auto parts thread. For some reason thought we have a thread for non Toyota related parts. Should have never posted that picture here. If I could undo now by deleting my post I would. Guess this shows why I never visit chat and 99% of my posts are tech related. I'm out, you win.

Just the internet let's not get all upset. On my original post didn't realize this was mainly auto parts thread. For some reason thought we have a thread for non Toyota related parts. Should have never posted that picture here. If I could undo now by deleting my post I would. Guess this shows why I never visit chat and 99% of my posts are tech related. I'm out, you win.
I am not upset. Just trying to address your concerns. My 100s are for sale is still true.

Wanted - LX470 rear passenger door. White would be great, but any color is good as long as its straight. My mom had a mishap with her 2000 lx that fortunately was isolated to the door itself.

I have to pretend stop hoarding for a while. Here you go:

I am offering up my original F motor alternator I switched to a one wire internally regulated alternator and don't want to scrap this one it would be a good for and original restoration.
IMG_20230506_104841686.jpg

IMG_20230506_104856583.jpg

IMG_20230506_104916146_HDR.jpg

I am offering up my original F motor alternator I switched to a one wire internally regulated alternator and don't want to scrap this one it would be a good for and original restoration.
View attachment 3316458
View attachment 3316462
View attachment 3316467

My 68 is far from original but other than the H42 the rest of the drivetrain is original. Replace my original alternator with one from Checker Auto (that long ago) and had to change to pulley work with the stock voltage regulator. What do you want for the alternator?

On a unrelated subject does anyone know if O'Reilly's honors old Checker warranties? Cleaning out old papers I came across a checker paper receipt for a fuel pump for my 79 FJ40. Unlike receipts today this one is a clear as the day I got it. Date is 10/2/97. I also happen to know where the bad pump is at the same as know where the receipt is. That doesn't happen very often in my world of confusion.

It's time for me to downsizenand sell my Dometic CFX3 75 DZ fridge. It is a dual zone with independent control and works great for ice cream on those long trip. Asking $700.

20230506_125452.jpg

20230506_130918.jpg

20230506_125552.jpg

Last edited:
looking for an 80 Series Air Box Sensor/Plug, please let me know if you have anything. Picture for reference

connector-1.gif

My 68 is far from original but other than the H42 the rest of the drivetrain is original. Replace my original alternator with one from Checker Auto (that long ago) and had to change to pulley work with the stock voltage regulator. What do you want for the alternator?

On a unrelated subject does anyone know if O'Reilly's honors old Checker warranties? Cleaning out old papers I came across a checker paper receipt for a fuel pump for my 79 FJ40. Unlike receipts today this one is a clear as the day I got it. Date is 10/2/97. I also happen to know where the bad pump is at the same as know where the receipt is. That doesn't happen very often in my world of confusion.
Is $50 good price for you. sorry I didn't see this until now

Last edited:
Wanted: Looking for weights/exercise equipment.

Dumbbells, bars, elliptical machine, rowing machine, treadmill, etc.

Gym in Patagonia is closing soon and I need to build my own gym at house.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks.
-onur
I'll take whatever olympic plates you don't want, should you come across a stash. Gyms aplenty here in Central PHX, but subtle aristocratic tendencies keep me from making the plebian effort to drive to said gyms. Also, the same tendencies keep me from being excited about changing plates around. We must build more paleastra.

I'll take whatever olympic plates you don't want, should you come across a stash. Gyms aplenty here in Central PHX, but subtle aristocratic tendencies keep me from making the plebian effort to drive to said gyms. Also, the same tendencies keep me from being excited about changing plates around. We must build more paleastra.

The local gym is owned by some crazy nut jobs. They refuse to sell any of their gear/equipment.

Hence my need to branch out into the community to see what’s out there.

Still looking!

Just a shot in the dark; Recently rebuilt transfer case pulled off a 2001 4runner and both drivelines which have also been recently refurbished.
For a CSC member, I am talking dirt cheap for local pickup (as in take them away).
Otherwise going on the web for some dollar.
TCASE.JPG

Wanted: Looking for weights/exercise equipment.

Dumbbells, bars, elliptical machine, rowing machine, treadmill, etc.

Gym in Patagonia is closing soon and I need to build my own gym at house.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks.
-onur
I have an extra squat rack at my pad, but I was learned never to part with guns, tools, or weights. I can help search for some weights on CL for you.

Some stuff I found on a quick search...

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I realize this is a long shot but I'm in a bit of a pickle - does anyone have a tie rod for the 80 (outer?) OEM or an aftermarket kit I can buy off of you... and pick up today? I'm in Sedona but can travel to come get it.
Would greatly appreciate any leads....

Hi everyone, I realize this is a long shot but I'm in a bit of a pickle - does anyone have a tie rod for the 80 (outer?) OEM or an aftermarket kit I can buy off of you... and pick up today? I'm in Sedona but can travel to come get it.
Would greatly appreciate any leads....
what exactly do you need? a tie rod end or whole tie rod? I probably have what you need and am just south of flagstaff.

Long shot …Wanted: 2014+ GX 460. Anyone looking to part ways with their unmolested street queen?

No longer needed, we brought home a 54k mile GX460 yesterday (5/20/23)… a single owner, AZ street queen!

8C0A56CA-0C6F-4D5D-B6DF-B8C63075C608.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom