For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Another 2013 hitting the under $30K mark.

2013, 190K miles, $29,991 (dealer so who knows fees). VIN: JTMHY7AJ2D4014749.

No pictures of undercarriage, selling in Dallas, TX but Carfax shows it looks to have been in MO / KS most of the life.

Dealer flip from the auctions. Guessing that means not a lot of negotiation room on price (sadly still no manheim access so not sure what is sold for).

No idea how this would price out because there is definitely a "special" market for these kind of things. Going to watch with my popcorn.

This is the Cars and Bid and BaT listings I do not like, reeks of flipper. So many listings of "acquired in 2022/2023, added 1000 miles" and psuedo dealers.

That truck was on KSL recently for $65k. Unclear (to me) if the seller is the same.

That truck was on KSL recently for $65k. Unclear (to me) if the seller is the same.

$65K for that year and mileage feels probably $7-10K too high, especially since it is a Mexico important and missing a few of the luxury features. Still A cheap up armor, just not for everyone.

Here is another one worth watching to see where pricing is at, and thankfully we have eBay auction pricing And quite a few bids.

2008, 130K miles. VIN: JTMHY05J585003035 Kentucky and no undercarriage photos but has been in A warmer climate for most of its life it seems.

That bullet proof cruiser is what we need after hearing crazy road rage incidents!

IMG_3150.jpeg

I picked this up couple months ago

160K miles
Runs like new and looks like new
Mostly lived in the south with a short stint in the north, didn’t see any rust. A couple brown spots at the weld spots on the frame but that’s about it

Paid $24,000 for it cash. Way below what seller was asking but money talks.

It needed a few things, new tires, brakes all around, and door locks didn’t work.

Used that to negotiate it, and happily upgraded to tundra brakes and tundra trd pro style wheels and KO2s

Last edited:
View attachment 3317122

I picked this up couple months ago

160K miles
Runs like new and looks like new
Paid $24,000 for it cash. Way below what seller was asking but money talks.

It needed a few things, new tires, brakes all around, and door locks didn’t work.

Used that to negotiate it, and happily upgraded to tundra brakes and tundra trd pro style wheels and KO2s
Great deal. Looks like LX pricing continues to fall along too. This might not be too far off from pricing in 6-12 months.

Great deal. Looks like LX pricing continues to fall along too. This might not be too far off from pricing in 6-12 months.
It’s great considering I sold my 2006 LX470 with 242K miles on it for $21,000. So I only had to put in a little more to get this. Loving the ride so far, but I’d be lying if I say I don't miss driving a 100.

Would be interested in opinions of this 2018 200 undercarriage. Might need a few more but this is what I’ve got so far.

F0EDD8B5-6E2D-4A55-89B8-484BD54CC3BB.jpeg

421F18D9-A826-4B15-B98A-341E8758975D.jpeg

A28AC935-D4FE-48A0-8F8A-543CED54B508.jpeg

3FC5FEFC-C148-43E9-A0F2-81513C3FC17F.jpeg

B72F0220-7D6F-4101-B043-C1489BB8E85E.jpeg

^^^ looks fine to me! Mine is the same way, the frame is clean but the weld seams are brown like that. I just wire brushed the spot off and hit it with a little paint to protect it

Not sure if this counts as I didn't pull the trigger, but finished negotiating a 2018 with ~67k miles and no rust down to $62k before taxes and registration. NC Toyota dealer.

Should have pulled the trigger. 😔
Dang, that is a good price if it was clean (no accidents, good shape for mileage, etc)

How much would you pay for a 2017 LC with 162000 miles, southern car?
Just check:

Edmunds appraisal
KBB
NADA Car values or JD Power, same thing
Carfax Used Car Values: What's My Car Worth? | CARFAX - https://www.carfax.com/value/

That will help you get a range. Also, prices are not hard set and a based on range/average of prices. Be sure to confirm the condition.
Market is full of cars in poor & average conditions priced as excellent when they are not.
Extremely excellent condition warrants a premium, if you're after that be ready to pay, within reason of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom