Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What type of trails are you guys-girls looking to do? looks like a lot of bunny slopes.
I'm with @TRFCSUX plan on taking the 40 this time around and enjoying the harder trails. I scouted a few out last time we were there to have fun on in the 40

I haven’t been there but vids from there with buggies having trouble , I think there’s anything you might want to try 😁

I am hoping I can make this.

Screenshot_20230504-221652.png

It appears that there is only one police officer on my entire route AND this trip will only cost me $1.25, which is sort of confusing, because I get -- religiously -- 13 mpg in the 200.

However, I am a very optimistic person and I believe in the power of the Google.

Hoping to make it out, it's a bit of a haul, and anything could happen in the meantime...
You’re making me appreciate that it’s 4.5hrs from me…but I should clearly move further south.

I'd like to tent camp but still need to know what to do...will be rolling in late Thurs night.

Should we call them individually?
I'm looking to camp as well. They're pretty easy going with the payment part so if you roll in late as long as you pay before wheeling the next day since they have you sign a waiver before getting on the trails.

Think it'd be nice to give them a heads up day off or close to just to be on the safe side. I'll post up more about their camping situation after talking to them

I'm looking to camp as well. They're pretty easy going with the payment part so if you roll in late as long as you pay before wheeling the next day since they have you sign a waiver before getting on the trails.

Think it'd be nice to give them a heads up day off or close to just to be on the safe side. I'll post up more about their camping situation after talking to them

Sweet. Thank you, Ahmad!

I’ll bring some fire wood also.

Spoke with them today for anyone arriving late they did say to call ahead of time to let them know

The area in purple is roughly where we will be camping and won't be a problem for those bringing trailers. You enter at the bottom of the picture.
Screenshot_20230507-201004~2.png

Geez! I'm sure you have something small enough in your fleet that would make it challenging.
Well, it looks like I can make this one, just had to juggle work around a little. I plan to be up Thursday night sometime and tent camp. Bringing Lynchburg Lemonade so I can keep up with you guys and gals. I will plan to bring some firewood as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom