Official LX570s Picture Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice, how is the quality? Did you weigh them by any chance?

Not sure what is out there in 20" with a +35-40 offset. Some things in 17 and 18, but im not sure if ill regret the 18s...
I need more brake venting, and visually, 17s are just too small. Does not look modern.
No, didn’t weight them. But they are not light. Quality looks to be really good,
But I’m not a metallurgist either. My best guess would be around 90lbs for
The wheel tire combo. Agree with you on look. On the lx the smaller rims looks weird. LC you can get away with 18’s. Look at the side wall on those 34’s, on 20’s….I think that plenty unless you play in the rocks

Finished installing the bumper & winch and wiring every thing up. Next week I am installing the Ironman 4x4 skid plates.

View attachment 3315049

View attachment 3315050
Looks great! I love that bumper but need to figure out what the differences are between 2019-21 vs 2016-18 to see if I can make it work on mine. Hoping there is just a different bumper bracket or something simple that can be purchased and used at the time of install.

Looks great! I love that bumper but need to figure out what the differences are between 2019-21 vs 2016-18 to see if I can make it work on mine. Hoping there is just a different bumper bracket or something simple that can be purchased and used at the time of install.
There is a company in main that I think has mounted on those model years but from what I have heard CBI won’t state it fits. Proabbaly because they haven’t had it test fitted on those model years.

There is a company in main that I think has mounted on those model years but from what I have heard CBI won’t state it fits. Proabbaly because they haven’t had it test fitted on those model years.

There are none as far as ive delved in. Not from the days and days ive spent in diagrams between things looking for blackout parts from '21s trim packs.
Total was around $8,000 for the curious. LOL, needless to say the chrome delete guy is coming to my house soon.
And I'm getting a deal because I've got a lot of connects here.

I believe you can find them on eBay at least for my 2013. Garage Alpha OffRoad - https://garagealphaoffroad.com/ might consider during the F-sport style, if others are interested should ping them to show them the interest.

Yeah, ebay has mostly the other styles, but there used to be a ton of '16+ F sport replicas.
I believe they were all from Russia because they are now gone on ebay and ali-express for some reason.
Should've just got one before but the slatted grill was "classy" with the chrome.
Now that im finally getting around to deleting chrome surround, i cant find one to order. I no longer remember if the surround piece is included either so im just having it done just in case.

Those garage alphas are cool, but dont belong on the '16+ lexus.

And I would love a bumper, but that CBI is just not it for me man. Glad y'all like it though. They went WAYYYY to edgy on them and the sliders for my taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: D19
Finished installing the bumper & winch and wiring every thing up. Next week I am installing the Ironman 4x4 skid plates.

View attachment 3315049

View attachment 3315050
Yjsy do s

View attachment 3315049

View attachment 3315050
That is a beautiful LX570. That bumper and winch are awesome. I love the Heritage edition wheels in bronze with BFG KO2s.

Can you please confirm the tire size and if you are using any wheels spacers?

Yjsy do s

That is a beautiful LX570. That bumper and winch are awesome. I love the Heritage edition wheels in bronze with BFG KO2s.

Yjsy do s

275/65 r18 ko2s no spacers no rubbing.

Reactions: D19
IMG_2618.jpeg
IMG_2620.jpeg

Installed Ironman 4x4 America skids build quality and powder coating seem top notch. Weigh in at about 54lbs for Front and engines skids 4mm steel integrate well with my CBI bumper.

If I felt like it worked on my truck i would have bought these wheels ages ago.

Anyways how are the tires though??? Why did you choose these over the X-AT if I may ask?

Im a Yoko fan.
I’ve been in too many situations recently, where I was wishing I had a mud tire. It was between the Yokos, Trail Grappler, and Maxxis Razr. On a set of five, the Yokos were $400 cheaper. Plus, I’ve had numerous friends with nothing but good things to say about them.

I’ve been in too many situations recently, where I was wishing I had a mud tire. It was between the Yokos, Trail Grappler, and Maxxis Razr. On a set of five, the Yokos were $400 cheaper. Plus, I’ve had numerous friends with nothing but good things to say about them.
I have about 10k on mine, love them and I had them all winter here in CO. At 12-15psi they are unstoppable

Little bit of rubbing at full compression in the front here and there with 35x10.5r17 at +15mm offset (rubbing in normal height, photo in high mode)

Will probably try flaring / rolling the fenders and going down to 285/70/17 or 285/75r17 when the time comes.

6DFBA8C2-E8CE-42DE-BE86-0D4760F19926.jpeg

FEBC5FE8-DD79-4A2D-8ED7-AC7D495369B3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom