SOLD NE - FJ80 Random Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I still have a few parts from my FJ80 and miscellaneous parts that have been sitting in my shop. I'm not sure what they're worth, but I'd rather not throw them away if someone can use them.
- Pair of FJ80 factory running boards, need painted and have brackets - Pending
- FJ80 Running Board end caps/boots - Pending
- FJ60 Grille badge, pitted - SOLD
- Bag of body bolts/nuts for fender flares, trim pieces, and brackets - SOLD
I'm not sure what else I have at the moment, but will list anything else I find.

Last edited:
I still have a few parts from my FJ80 and miscellaneous parts that have been sitting in my shop. I'm not sure what they're worth, but I'd rather not throw them away if someone can use them.
- Pair of FJ80 factory running boards, need painted and have brackets - $50?
- FJ80 Running Board end caps/boots - $25
- FJ60 Grille badge, pitted - $20

I'm not sure what else I have at the moment, but will list anything else I find.
Picture of the Fj60 grille badge?

I was going to use it for a grill mod on my 4runner, but I don't do much with it anymore.

IMG_20230504_160050526.jpg

IMG_20230504_160103536.jpg

Here's the stock bumper brackets and a hood release.

IMG_20230510_121723767.jpg

Here is the stock running boards and I have two sets of the front caps. All but one are missing the plastic bolt bracket.

IMG_20230510_120059198.jpg

IMG_20230510_120117309.jpg

I'd be interested in the running boards, end caps, and hardware if you'd be willing to ship to MN. (and if BudWhite doesn't take them) PM Sent

What year is the bumper brackets off of? 95-97 are different than earlier years..Mine is a 96

What year is the bumper brackets off of? 95-97 are different than earlier years..Mine is a 96
I'm not entirely sure what year they're off of. I believe it's 95-97 since that's what came off of my truck and I went with whatever brackets they had on the bumper I bought.

Edit: Judging from the CruiserParts.com pictures, it's for 95-97, plus the inner bumper brackets in the picture came off the same bumper. The original had a bend in it, so I picked up a whole bumper with brackets in CO off an LX450.

Last edited:
- Pair of FJ80 factory running boards, need painted and have brackets - $50?
- FJ80 Running Board end caps/boots - $25
- FJ60 Grille badge, pitted - SOLD
- Bag of body bolts/nuts for fender flares, trim pieces, and brackets - $5
Still have the bag of fender flare hardware? Have the fender flares themselves?

No flares, just the hardware and it's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom