For Sale 2021 LC HE White 6K Miles - LIKE NEW - GARAGE QUEEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hello!

I have a habit of buying LC and then not using them.

Purchased in Aug 21, clean and clear title, clean everything. Not a scratch on it. Full Xpel protection on front of vehicle up to A Pillar.

CLEAN and basically new. Been in garage every day. On only 6000 miles on this beautiful machine.

$115,000 Firm.

unnamed (6).jpeg

unnamed 2.jpeg

What is a reasonable price for these?
Good question. Market is starting to soften with more higher mileage vehicles becoming available. You are starting to see HEs with 40-50k miles in the $80,000 range. It is important to note, these vehicles are not moving off the lot. In fact, one dealer recently decreased the price of an HE by $6,000.

There is a debate that silver and metallic gray HEs deserve a premium because they are “more rare.”

I will not be critical of this seller’s asking price. It is not productive and I frankly think doing so makes mudders look like assholes. As I’ve said before, I hope every seller gets top dollar and every buyer gets a good deal.

With all that being said, I suspect this HE could fetch $100,000 to $107,000 from an interested buyer.

Good question. Market is starting to soften with more higher mileage vehicles becoming available. You are starting to see HEs with 40-50k miles in the $80,000 range. It is important to note, these vehicles are not moving off the lot. In fact, one dealer recently decreased the price of an HE by $6,000.

There is a debate that silver and metallic gray HEs deserve a premium because they are “more rare.”

I will not be critical of this seller’s asking price. It is not productive and I frankly think doing so makes mudders look like assholes. As I’ve said before, I hope every seller gets top dollar and every buyer gets a good deal.

With all that being said, I suspect this HE could fetch $100,000 to $107,000 from an interested buyer.
About what I am seeing, but they don't seem to be popping up as much.

About what I am seeing, but they don't seem to be popping up as much.
Here’s a list of silvers and grays that have moved over the last several months with mileage and either the asking price or the confirmed sold price. Remember the debate that these colors deserve a premium.

Color Mileage Price
Silver 5k $108k

Silver 6k $114k

Silver 13k $102k

Silver 5k $108k

Silver 27k $93k

Silver 50k $93k

Gray 20k $107k

Gray 12k $99k

Gray 15k $105k

Silver 16k $115?

Let's see what this one does for a similar White 2021 LE comparison: - Less miles and some add-ons

Hello!

Purchased in Aug 21, clean and clear title, clean everything. Not a scratch on it. Full Xpel protection on front of vehicle up to A Pillar.

CLEAN and basically new. Been in garage every day. On only 6000 miles on this beautiful machine.

$115,000 Firm.

View attachment 3313052

View attachment 3313053
I agree with everyone here, the price is high.

How about posting more photos (interior, exterior, under) after getting this thing detailed. Take a page out of that BAT auction for the number of photos required. Otherwise you are not a serious seller.

You wont get any love here if you do not lower your price.

Last edited:

No, no

You have a habit of buying cars then flip it for profit.
If he bought in Aug 2021, he probably paid close to 115k. He's probably just trying to get out of it without getting burned too bad. This should easily sell on BAT, but would require a lot more than two below average pictures.

If he bought in Aug 2021, he probably paid close to 115k. He's probably just trying to get out of it without getting burned too bad. This should easily sell on BAT, but would require a lot more than two below average pictures.
In SO CAL, he paid that markup.

In 2020 I was getting 7-8k off HE.

I rotated a number of vehicles in high demand and had them detailed. Got an extremely high premium at the peak but it was still hard to sell them.
I was still able to get at or under MSRP in 2021 for TRD PROs. I can get the same today. The problem with BaT is that 5% the buyer has to pay and dealers helping other dealers inflate the price leaving some idiot to pay more. So he may benefit giving a dealer 5% so he can get you that extra 10-20%.

Patience (earning money on investments). I will get me a 2021 HE low miles for 60-72k. I have that sequoia and LX on order but idk if that is good enough for the wife. Toyota just doesn't make that many cars anymore. Only a few good dealerships left. Sales have been depressed for a while.

Last edited:
In SO CAL, he paid that markup.

In 2020 I was getting 7-8k off HE.

I rotated a number of vehicles in high demand and had them detailed. Got an extremely high premium at the peak but it was still hard to sell them.
I was still able to get at or under MSRP in 2021 for TRD PROs. I can get the same today. The problem with BaT is that 5% the buyer has to pay and dealers helping other dealers inflate the price leaving some idiot to pay more. So he may benefit giving a dealer 5% so he can get you that extra 10-20%.

Patience (earning money on investments). I will get me a 2021 HE low miles for 60-72k. I have that sequoia and LX on order but idk if that is good enough for the wife. Toyota just doesn't make that many cars anymore. Only a few good dealerships left. Sales have been depressed for a while.
By the time HE's are in the $60-72k range, they will definitely not have LOW miles (unless low mileage is under 100K).

By the time HE's are in the $60-72k range, they will definitely not have LOW miles (unless low mileage is under 100K).
Low mileage is under 15k miles. I will find one between 10-25k miles for that price.
And I think I will probably be able to buy one sometime next year. I can go on and on but it’s for a different platform.

Be interesting to see how that HE does on BaT, he spent over 10k in mods and labor.

Last edited:
Low mileage is under 15k miles. I will find one between 10-25k miles for that price.
And I think I will probably be able to buy one sometime next year. I can go on and on but it’s for a different platform.

Be interesting to see how that HE does on BaT, he spent over 10k in mods and labor.
No way a HE with under 25k miles will be priced between 60-72k within a year. Pre covid pricing is gone unless there is a huge adjustment and even if there was one, it won't happen that quick. Maybe the LC/Prado pricing will impact the 200 series pricing? Still don't believe it will happen within a year. Heck, the only 18-19s you can find in that price range have 80k+ miles.

The OP needs to post this on BaT. The reach there is huge compared to this forum. It might go to a yuppy in Aspen (in ref to the silver HE thread, ha).

No way a HE with under 25k miles will be priced between 60-72k within a year. Pre covid pricing is gone unless there is a huge adjustment and even if there was one, it won't happen that quick. Maybe the LC/Prado pricing will impact the 200 series pricing? Still don't believe it will happen within a year. Heck, the only 18-19s you can find in that price range have 80k+ miles.

The OP needs to post this on BaT. The reach there is huge compared to this forum. It might go to a yuppy in Aspen (in ref to the silver HE thread, ha).
Thats the current market. In a year it will be very different.

I laugh at that BaT auction (seems exaggerated). Really drives at what the problem is.

But like I said earlier, put this on BaT but make friends with dealers.

Agreed that BaT would be the more appropriate setting. The HE referenced with $10,000 in tasteful upgrades sold for $122,000 not including the 5% auction fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom