Rear Heater Delete Hose with a Factory look (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Learned a lot from ih8mud about my FZJ80 so...87245-60430 is the oem part number I used to get the clean look. I believe it is from a diesel 80 if I remember correctly, and it is not available through Toyota in the US. I got mine for approximately $30 shipped from Japan.

Damn its nice and clean. Felt really good to delete all those baby hoses and fittings. 267k miles on all those was really pushing it, although the hoses felt fine, but big radiator hoses were squishy so it all got changed. Thanks Phil for finding this hose and selling it to us!!! Highly recommend.

View attachment 1906792
What size breeze clamps are you using?

When deleting the rear heater on an 80 series there a few ways to address the heater hoses. We at LCP offer a hose in both OEM or Gates for a factory look. Normally we are strong OEM supporters but because this hose see no high heat, vibration, and easy to get to we recommend the Gates hose considering the cost difference.

Both OEM & Gates hoses are in stock and ready to ship.

View attachment 1784066

One of the common ways the hose is addressed. Meh at best
Pictured below the old way

View attachment 1784068

The new and factory looking set up using the hose we offer below. MMmmm
note- it looks like the hose contacts the valve cover but its just the picture angle.

View attachment 1784069

To purchase click ► Rear Heater Bypass Hose - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

What you will receive is pictured below.
Pictured is the Gates hose MADE IN USA:)

View attachment 1784070
What Size breeze clamps are you using?

I will be ordering this from you shortly @LandCruiserPhil You offer a "complete" kit. Where does the straight hose go? Obviously my truck is not in front of me at the moment to attempt to figure it out.

Pictured is the hoses that you installing. The clamp you receive are Breeze 9210 Aero-seal liner clamps not the pictured clamps. We also now use Gates Green Stripe hose.

hose.png

Rear heater delete kit - everything you need (complete)

IMG_6383.jpg

Ordered. Thanks LandCruiserPhil.

I just noticed the 1fz heater valve is DS to PS and the 3fe is PS to DS. At least per the photos. Is that a thing?

Just placed an order as my line under the truck started leaking which emptied my entire cooling system.

IMG_4773.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom