What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My $5 mod, what’s your take on it? I have a spare hitch cover in black also so I played around with it. If I don’t like it I can swap it back.

IMG_3139.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3137.jpeg

IMG_3138.jpeg

52871413249_9e6dae9fcb_h.jpg

52871413249_9e6dae9fcb_h.jpg

Last edited:
Passanger side. Now I need to get them painted.

View attachment 3314107

View attachment 3314108

Take my money.

I have an internal debate going as I was about to order a JD2 tube bender and roll my own. This does so many thing right in the way I was thinking to approach it. Taper front to rear. Skid inline with frame rail. Just that this on another level to anything I could possibly brew. And aluminum won't rust with scrapes or dings.

Hope this is AHC compatible?

What's the price point you're aiming for? First born? And second born?

It's already up on the website. $1900 not too shabby.

I too have been kicking around making a low profile tube bumper contraption repurposing some old trail gear sliders. I prefer the look of tube, but these machined aluminum ones look slick. I'm not real familiar with the characteristics of aluminum, but how do you reckon it would do dropping off a ledge straight onto the side wing area? Same question re: AHC.

Site says "AHC deleted Lexus LX570" :(

Sorry, at the moment the support bracket will interfere with the AHC reservoir. I'm sure there is a simple solution, just need some time to figure it out.

You could drill and tap some vertical holes in the wing, use those to attach an L bracket that you can then attach the reservoir to. It would shift the AHC reservoir back an inch or two and about an inch further toward the passenger side. Is there enough slack in the hoses to allow that?

You could drill and tap some vertical holes in the wing, use those to attach an L bracket that you can then attach the reservoir to. It would shift the AHC reservoir back an inch or two and about an inch further toward the passenger side. Is there enough slack in the hoses to allow that?
Probably not 2 inches of slack.
Probably is 1 inch.

I only have the reservoir bracket, it looks like the bracket would need to move back just over an inch to clear. I'm not sure if the reservoir would interfere though. I'm willing to sell a set, at a discounted rate, to a mechanically inclined person with a LX to help figure out what needs to be done.

inter.JPG

I only have the reservoir bracket, it looks like the bracket would need to move back just over an inch to clear. I'm not sure if the reservoir would interfere though. I'm willing to sell a set, at a discounted rate, to a mechanically inclined person with a LX to help figure out what needs to be done.

View attachment 3314505
I think an existing bracket made by Dissent, Slee or Victory might be able to work to accommodate the AHC pump. Dissent looks like it bolts to the frame and the bracket itself looks smaller.

I think an existing bracket made by Dissent, Slee or Victory might be able to work to accommodate the AHC pump. Dissent looks like it bolts to the frame and the bracket itself looks smaller.

The slee bumper is truly a bracket but you'd have to drill your own holes in the frame. For the dissent bumper it's part of the wing stiffener and not really modular in that way.

I'm willing to sell a set, at a discounted rate, to a mechanically inclined person with a LX to help figure out what needs to be done.

I know a guy.... @TeCKis300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom