Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great deal for anyone wanting a roadtrip to PA.

I’m near Pittsburgh Friday-Sunday. Turkeys are calling.

What do the turkey's want and why would they make you go to Pittsburgh? Why not . .say, Hawaii or something?

When I was younger, I was at Ranger school on a road march, I saw an imaginary turkey.

I have some experience here, and glad to talk through it with you.

Someone go buy this so I don't.
goodness that is priced twice of what its worth. the seller obviously didn't get the memo that the cruiser bubble has burst.

@weejub they are jive turkeys until I bag one!! Hawaii would be nice this time of year.

goodness that is priced twice of what its worth. the seller obviously didn't get the memo that the cruiser bubble has burst.
For a reasonably good condition RHD turbo diesel truck this is a pretty good price, just the engine in good condition (assuming since no pics) is 7-8k. 80s aint cheap.

No affiliation, just saw these cool trucks and had to snap a pic. A friend of the owner came out and said that their grand opening is Friday. He talked a lot more about cars (Supra, GT/R, etc.) so I'm not sure how many 4x4's they'll keep but they had a TON of Japanese mini-trucks. I believe the name was Top Secret-RTP?? Located on 70 in Durham near Miami Blvd.
topsecret.jpg

No affiliation, just saw these cool trucks and had to snap a pic. A friend of the owner came out and said that their grand opening is Friday. He talked a lot more about cars (Supra, GT/R, etc.) so I'm not sure how many 4x4's they'll keep but they had a TON of Japanese mini-trucks. I believe the name was Top Secret-RTP?? Located on 70 in Durham near Miami Blvd.
View attachment 3312694
Nice. I wonder what the deets are in the orange Yota (year, price)

$2800 - - dude . . .brah:

Edit: typing "pittsboro" in Clist is like searching for Florida Man on google :)

^^ Wife thinks its a scam, but . .not sure its worth a lot more either :)

I need an 80 series driver's side door handle. I opened the door this morning and heard the death crack of 28 year old plastic finally giving way to age.

I need an 80 series driver's side door handle. I opened the door this morning and heard the death crack of 28 year old plastic finally giving way to age.
I bought a dark green OEM pair of the Ebay. They were expensive but should give me another 28 years and will be repainted when I get the rest of the truck done.

FJ43 in Richmond for $15k - have I been desensitized to the high prices or does seem like a fun project at a decent price?

$15K does not buy a whole lot of car these days, any car. FJ43s included. I am very, very softly looking at 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood Convertibles. Have not seen one I'd buy today for anything less than $25K and at that price they need a lot. I'm still a ways out from buying one, I like to do my research :)

So to me, I think you are right, not a terrible price.

Spotted. In oriental.

I did not get a chance to look underneath.

image000001.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

Soooooo tempted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom