Wanted Buffalo: FJ40-2F distributor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to purchase a distributor for a 2F. I have a 78, but I will take any distributor with vac advance and an electronic ignition set up (not points). Please reach out if you have one you are willing to part with.

@4Cruisers is probably going to be your best bet for a refurbished unit with factory electronics.

I put aftermarket electronic ignition (read: much easier to replace) into the non-US 2F dizzies that I offer. You can call me to followup on that option. Contact info linked in my signature line and my avatar.😉

I'm looking to purchase a distributor for a 2F. I have a 78, but I will take any distributor with vac advance and an electronic ignition set up (not points). Please reach out if you have one you are willing to part with.
I believe I have a '78 2F distributor ready to refurbish. They came with an advance and retard advancer, I'll see if I have a working stock advancer. If not, I have a good used single diaphragm advancer that will fit. Does your '78 have the coil and igniter? I can set you up with that as well, from an FJ60.

I have two '78 distributors with good stock advancers. PM me if interested.

Still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom