Builds Crazy Old Man on a Mountain 1987 "MOXIE" FJ60 Build!!! ***PRAYIN for a WOODEN roof *** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screenshot_20230404-172101.png
Screenshot_20230404-172012.png

Is that 'Gray' the color ?

Post 403 says that’s the primer coat, ready for paint… but the question stands. What color paint? Are we anticipating this as much as @WSOPgold2012 ?
keepin it Freeborn red!!!!

Bench seat matched to the Fronts.... looks rather amazing imo. Done at Ace Upholestry in Flagstaff Az... #Stoked
Screenshot_20230510-113756.png
Screenshot_20230510-114027.png
Screenshot_20230510-114055.png

"The wrinkles normally tighten up after they get hot in the sun" @kelly saad

Interesting. I like it.
What do you 4 eyed 62 squinties think of that? 😘
I'm jus hvn faith in @kelly saad "its gonna blow minds" ....bc I'm hvn a hard time envisioning the final.product

I'm jus hvn faith in @kelly saad "its gonna blow minds" ....bc I'm hvn a hard time envisioning the final.product
I bet. I suspect this is the longest foreplay in your life. The best part is you haven't tasted rust every night and know it's going to be stellar. The worsts, is having to share the road with people who can't even make thier own coffee.
Bring it to Moab. I know a great place to get pinstripes 😜. Hahahaha.. actually the Humvees have cleared the path.

I bet. I suspect this is the longest foreplay in your life. The best part is you haven't tasted rust every night and know it's going to be stellar. The worsts, is having to share the road with people who can't even make thier own coffee.
Bring it to Moab. I know a great place to get pinstripes 😜. Hahahaha.. actually the Humvees have cleared the path.

Awesome. 🤘🤘

It is the final product!! Im going for the "MadMax" look. I'm a product of the 80's :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom