What did you do on your 70 series today? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bit over four years and the 75 is moving again... and first time powered with 12H-T 💪 But there's still lot to do to get this daily driver..

20230425_183436.jpg

20230425_183528.jpg

Last edited:
sweet mother of science!

are you running a parade float or what?

It just keeps growing. I use the Troopy for long camping and road trips, often in Baja. So I have fog and driving lights. Second battery with an isolator. A vhf 2-way radio. A fridge. Solar panels. An extreme air magnum compressor.

I never meant for it to get this way. But often before a trip I find myself putting a wire or cable in place "temporarily". And it just keeps growing.

But no more. I am going to remake the battery cables to size. Put a small sub panel in the cab. And consolidate the relays for lights into an eaton rtmr box under the hood.

And it will all be clean and organized. I swear.

Been searching unsuccessfully for a set of weathertech style floormats to fit an HZJ77

If anyone has a link to a set that they are happy with/fits well enough, I would be grateful for a link to product

Visited with the Chief Engineer.
20230428_115311.jpg

Glovebox door graffiti.
20230428_123448.jpg

Last edited:
Finger slipped at auction and I won
Lol...I saw that.

Is there going to be a thread on this one documenting your tribulations and triumphs?

Beware, these pickups can really grow on you. I bought mine last year thinking maybe I'll just enjoy it for a while then move it on but I've kind of fallen in love with it. My neighbor was bustin' my chops about it. The other day he says to me: "Don't get high on your own supply". :p

Lol...I saw that.

Is there going to be a thread on this one documenting your tribulations and triumphs?

Beware, these pickups can really grow on you. I bought mine last year thinking maybe I'll just enjoy it for a while then move it on but I've kind of fallen in love with it. My neighbor was bustin' my chops about it. The other day he says to me: "Don't get high on your own supply". :p
Thread will definitely be coming soon.

I felt like a kid on Christmas today, haven’t felt giddy in awhile.

Thread will definitely be coming soon.

I felt like a kid on Christmas today, haven’t felt giddy in awhile.
There is nothing to beat the feeling of getting a new (old) Land Cruiser!

The door back in place. One-Of-One. What an honor.
20230428_201101.jpg

Lol...I saw that.

Gotta love the haters... they're just jealous! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom