What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2” wheel spacers removed. Curious to see if this helps with my 70+ vibration. Def not digging the look so may need to pick up some 1.25” spacers.

IMG_9040.jpeg

I've run 1.25's and 2's. Any vibration I've ever had has turned out to be an out of balance tire issue.

Jim
I wish that was the case. I have the same exact vibration I did before I got new tires.

Changed misc evap hoses and ventilation hoses

View attachment 3304474
^ old hoses were cracked and taped with electrical tape, replaced new

View attachment 3304476
^ Only half of the charcoal canister hoses available. The other side was discontinued

View attachment 3304477
^ New PCV and vacuum hose

View attachment 3304479
^ these valve switching hoses came in a set of two, also replaced new

Yes I am planning to buy new power steering pump hoses soon. Those are not looking so well
Wanting to do this as well. 💪

@Land Shark there is also a 5 pack on ebay to include the rear cargo door.

Thanks fellas. I don't have any that are failing at the moment but will probable pick up on put on the shelf JIC. I remember a thread I was reading some time ago and sourcing these was problematic.

Thanks fellas. I don't have any that are failing at the moment but will probable pick up on put on the shelf JIC. I remember a thread I was reading some time ago and sourcing these was problematic.
did these require any modifications?

Would love to pop over and help if you don't mind. Yes I just did invite myself over hahah. or hell if you want come over my house I have plenty of tools and cold beer

2” wheel spacers removed. Curious to see if this helps with my 70+ vibration. Def not digging the look so may need to pick up some 1.25” spacers.

View attachment 3309162
I have considered using different thickness of wheel spacers before when I ran them. Like the front is 1/4” thicker than the rear because of how IFS behaves and the front wheels getting tucked inward the higher the lift is. So that the front wheels has the same width as the rear wheels.

Installed Depo headlights with d2s projectors and xb35 ballasts during a break in the snow. Still need to aim them properly, but what a difference.

I was planning to retrofit my oem headlights but ended up finding these at a salvage yard while looking for a spare set. I'll probably still do the retrofit since I already have all of the parts and prefer the glass two piece headlights. These will likely be for sale in a few months if anyone's interested.

View attachment 3212521
View attachment 3212522
Are you getting ready to sell those headlights yet?

Man I wish I had seen that five pack. I had to order a fifth one separately for the hatch which got here today. :-/

Joined the 100 on 35s club today... only had the tires sitting in my garage for all of 6 months before making it happen....

IMG_1528.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom