For Sale FJ40 early cowl Morro Bay CA 93442 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Early fj40 cowl with a few bits left. Steering wheel and center ring along with box too. It’s all or nothing. No parting.

Location Morro Bay California 93442 USA

I often travel throughout California and might be able to assist with delivery.

Yes I will put it on a pallet and ship it to you via freight.

$500 OBO take it all or nothing.

Cheers!

-Joe

A2919E82-E6DB-4233-94BD-D12ADE58E76F.jpeg

875AFA5B-DABE-4142-9A8F-98FB77E6CB89.jpeg

9BA4A3D1-489A-423C-BD0E-16EA85C8C8F3.jpeg

B1C86845-8B1C-4DEC-9551-D292476AC42A.jpeg

41C9B564-7600-44F0-AE27-0514771B1245.jpeg

Hello Joe,
When you say stripped, do you mean the metal itself has been stripped or that you removed all misc. parts?
I am up in Livermore and might be able to use this for mounting brakes and clutch components on my chassis project. Would purely be a place holder for testing purposes. For me it might be worth the fuel bill if/ when you were already coming through East Bay. Let me know.
Thanks,
Jimmy

I would take the steering wheel if you want to remove and sell. Or just cut it off at steering column to make it easier on you.
Sacrilege! Early steering boxes are already too hard to come by. Granted, a wheel that’s been on there 60 years may put up quite a fight.

It took me four days of slowly increasing pressure with an OTC puller to get the wheel that’s in my 45 off the ‘64 donor.

I would be interested in the box…uncut.

Hello Joe,
When you say stripped, do you mean the metal itself has been stripped or that you removed all misc. parts?
I am up in Livermore and might be able to use this for mounting brakes and clutch components on my chassis project. Would purely be a place holder for testing purposes. For me it might be worth the fuel bill if/ when you were already coming through East Bay. Let me know.
Thanks,
Jimmy

Cover the fuel and it’s yours brotha.

All the components are removed. It is just the metal cowl that is left.

Hello Joe,
Thanks for your updates.
Do you have any trips already planned to/ through East Bay?
Could you send me text or PM with estimated costs?
Jimmy @ (925) 784-1254

If you haven’t sold the steering wheel, I’m interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom