Lexus LX470 Windshield Replace - Nashville Area?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I was reaching out to see if anyone new a reputable shop that does windshield replacements for an 05 Lexus LX 470?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Windshields are covered by insurance companies with no deductible in the state of Florida.
I recently went through this with my Tacoma. It was replaced in my driveway.
how is TN insurance regarding windshield?

Windshields are covered by insurance companies with no deductible in the state of Florida.
I wasn’t aware of this. I don’t know how TN insurance is regarding windshields. I’ll look into that right now. Thank you for this information.

I wasn’t aware of this. I don’t know how TN insurance is regarding windshields. I’ll look into that right now. Thank you for this information.
This doesn’t apply to TN and I was told by my insurance company it doesn’t apply to FL too if the policy was not opened in that state. They did say that I can file a claim and it won’t effect my premium. My deductible however is $1,000. I have to see what the job costs and decide if it’s worth filling a claim or not. Thank you again for prompting me to call my insurance company.

I think the idea is to find an installer that will correctly install the replacement windshield.

I think the idea is to find an installer that will correctly install the replacement windshield.
I used a local company in business for many many years who does only auto glass repair/replacement
called Lloyds. My insurance company, as many do, wanted me to use Safelite which I am sure is a fine company.
I decided to support local. Make sure to tell them you prefer OEM glass.
This is what the work order looked like. Again zero out of pocket for me. And it’s warrantied for leaks/defects as long as I own the truck.
C4DF1EF6-BCB3-4214-857D-FE8ED29CE771.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom