What have you been doing with your Toyota? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

True legend. I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Marlin a few times over the years, truly a wonderful person and class act. I'm glad the his name will live on in the community and that his son, Mike, will continue his legacy
Agreed. I was fortunate to wheel with Marlin on Gold Bar Rim at my first CM. He set up his truck at the top of the waterfall to kindly and patiently winch folks up AND down. Every time I see an ad for Marlin products I think of his selflessness that day. Hell of a nice guy!

Last edited:
What a truly incredible nice guy. May he rest in peace. I met him personally at Moab last year and we got to talking tranny's at their vendor booth. He says, come take a walk with me out to my truck there's something I want to show you. So, we get there and he pulls out a tranny manual and the whole time is schooling me on the L52 transmission treating me like I'm the only person in the world. He was so personable. He will be truly missed!

Just driving!
BC2836B2-2787-43B0-9AA1-09B1E32F954D.jpeg

is that the new fancy high clearance steer setup?
nice carnage
is the steering box leaking?
That’s coolant from the upper rad hose. Lots of fixing to do today!

I got a new one :D

Drove it home from Texas after flying down. It's a 2011, no rust on it and only 128k.

Took it to Chico and played in the snow a bit.

Meanwhile I'm getting the 100 ready for paint, and will sell it to fund a build of the 200. Can't believe how much I like the 200. Such an awesome vehicle.

Not mine, but going to play with some 300's next week.

Enjoying the snow! At least 24" here:
IMG_4971.jpeg

We measured 10“ in the road before noon. I had fun getting gas for the blower this morning.

Where did you find those mudflaps? I've seen the wider ones, but not narrow like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom