Instagram @Toyota_cruiserparts_ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy y'all.

Anyone done business with this guy? Some stuff seems too good to be true, which usually means it is. Posts several times a day though with detailed descriptions which seems odd if it's a bot/scammer.

The items are also in a variety of conditions but also says shipping is included on things as large as bumpers and sliders which seems impossible.

Photo for handiness.

Screenshot_20230410-192626.png

Howdy y'all.

Anyone done business with this guy? Some stuff seems too good to be true, which usually means it is. Posts several times a day though with detailed descriptions which seems odd if it's a bot/scammer.

The items are also in a variety of conditions but also says shipping is included on things as large as bumpers and sliders which seems impossible.
Yeah, free shipping on a bumper is virtually impossible to do these days.

Ask him for his website, or his business license. haha

Yeah, free shipping on a bumper is virtually impossible to do these days.

Ask him for his website, or his business license. haha

Could likely be a scam but "free shipping" isn't what makes it a scam, the shipping cost could just be rolled into the price.

Also what exactly is a business license? You mean an llc? My rabbit can open an llc....and a website.

Luckily it's hard to get scammed nowadays as long as you use a CC, assuming you don't wait out the claim deadline which unfortunately seems to happen a lot around here with vendors taking advantage of the trust of this community...

Also what exactly is a business license? You mean an llc? My rabbit can open an llc....and a website.
An annual resale certificate that each state gives you to prove that you're conducting a business.

Show me what your rabbit can do

I haven't really yet. He claims to be a 63 year old gentleman who lives in Maine but imports parts from Australia.

He claims to accept PayPal for payment, not sure what security that provides anymore but I suppose one could always contest with their CC company and or PayPal.

Following this as well. He also hit me up on Instagram. I did a search on the forum and didnt find anything. The old saying if it seems too good to be true it usually is.

Order something cheap and find out.

Ask for a new photo w a known item size etc

Order something cheap and find out.

Ask for a new photo w a known item size etc

I asked for a photo with a paper with my name in it, Ala old reddit/eBay style. He declined and said he imports straight from AUS to customer.

interestingly very specific product category to try and be running a scam...

Can't really get ripped off if you use a CC.

Sooo, i ran a test on him 4 weeks ago. Purchased something small and cheap. Sent him a prepaid ups label for the item. Item never came and shipping label never was received at his local ups store in portland maine. Soo, if i were you guys steer clear. Lol
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom