LX570 Wood Dash Crack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys, After trying several of the recommended repair strategies I bit the bullet and replaced my cracked panel with the proper OEM part, 5547660060 Genuine Toyota GARNISH, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH PANEL. I found this item on Ebay in Dubai. Shipping was prompt and the item was wrapped and packaged in an OEM Toyota box. It is an exact match for my 2011 LX 570. I have attached images of the glued and re-cleared old panel as well as the new one. The reflections are from the light bouncing off the sunscreen. The panel I received is perfect. I also became an expert at removing this panel without breaking it. Start by removing the tan end cap on the end of the dash. Accessible once the door is opened. Then remove the gray passenger vent assembly on the opposite end. Once these two panels have been removed you can easily grab the dash panel by hand from the door side of the panel and start gradually pulling it away from the dash. The passenger vent control on the right side comes out from the backside of the panel once removed. If careful you can do all of this without breaking any of the clips. I had mine out several times and didn't break anything. Use the thin plastic panel removal tools that are available from a variety of auto parts sources including Harbor Freight. Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 3130950

View attachment 3130951

View attachment 3130952

I just ordered for my LX. Was install straightforward?

The install will take less than 45 seconds - super easy

The install will take less than 45 seconds - super easy
Awesome. Thank you!

I need this piece also for around the ash tray. My LX is 2011. Anyone know a part # by chance?

921F595D-C97A-4361-86F7-3BAFE2A30F6A.jpeg

The LX is rated higher horse power :p:deadhorse: This topic has never been discussed.

I just bought this OEM part 5547660060 on Carmarka.com for $367. ($411 total).

$500 + shipping was the best I found on eBay from the UAE.

Now we wait!

I wrapped mine in black "leather" textured vinyl because the wife was complaining of the glare. Looks much better than the reddish wood, IMO. $30 bucks and lots of left over vinyl.

I wrapped mine in black "leather" textured vinyl because the wife was complaining of the glare. Looks much better than the reddish wood, IMO. $30 bucks and lots of left over vinyl.
Any pics or links/product info you could share? Would love to see how it looks!

1699043852933.png

1699043868499.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom