Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Post up if your interested. I have already spoken with Good Evening Ranch about going out there the weekend of June 9th. My plan is to get there Thursday after work to enjoy wheeling Friday and Saturday on their property. There are more than enough trails to check out and first impressions from the last trip have me wanted to go back out there and check out more.

They have camping as well as cabins if that is something you want to do. The cabins are fully kitted, beds with bedding, kitchen, heat/AC, bathrooms, fridge. Post here if you are in for the trail ride I will keep a roster going here.

Roster:
Me
@landwagon
@Diff Kraken
@ETCruiser
@TRFCSUX
@Tikicruiser
@Von Hayek
@davidp14
@Catskills
@Jakes40
@Crusha
@matzell
@kevin in okinawa

Last edited:
I could use another trip out there. Put me down for now. Update: Not gonna make this one. I have some conflicting commitments.

Last edited:
Put me down as a most likely for now... ;) . Catering is a bit busy that weekend including a wedding for 200+, but my wife is in charge of that department and I'm usually just backup support as a delivery runner, etc. Fortunately for me at this point, it's not the next weekend where we have a 400+ event on the books or a couple of weeks prior with Commissioning Week in Annapolis.

Had a great time before and was worth the 700+ mile round trip in my opinion, especially when able to take advantage of a few days of wheeling plus a clean and comfortable place to shack up. I'll be ready to handle any muck if it's wet again with the new Wildpeak M/T's plus adding a front sway disconnect so I can get about 15% more flex up front to help keep the tires on the ground. It'll be fun to hit some of the same trails again to see how it does this time plus hit some of the new ones that we never got to last time. :steer:

Last edited:
I would love to go back to the Ranch and camp down by the creek.

I'm going to be in KY and TN the weekend before with the truck for work and pleasure and then wrapping up work event on Thursday in Nashville.

Could get to the Good Evening Ranch Thur evening or Fri AM.

Let me check with the wife about being away for an additional weekend.....

I would love to go back to the Ranch and camp down by the creek.

I'm going to be in KY and TN the weekend before with the truck for work and pleasure and then wrapping up work event on Thursday in Nashville.

Could get to the Good Evening Ranch Thur evening or Fri AM.

Let me check with the wife about being away for an additional weekend.....
You're doing it wrong. Just play it like the work part ended up going thru the weekend

Looks like there's an event that weekend.

325360717_1206907023540990_3653709773316414751_n.jpg

Looks like there's an event that weekend.

View attachment 3301725
Must not be too big of an event then.. I emailed them about the weekend to make sure we'd be able to come and wheel.

Also to add I believe that event they host in a certain section there is a trail or 2 they use for that challenge event

Last edited:
I will be there the weekend before for the X Rock event.

What type of trails are you guys-girls looking to do? looks like a lot of bunny slopes.

What type of trails are you guys-girls looking to do? looks like a lot of bunny slopes.
Don't worry, there's something for everyone....It's not a huge property compared to some, but I would say plenty of challenging opportunities exist that I wouldn't touch in my 80. On the last trip, there weren't any hardcore rigs there, just me in my 80 on 315's, 3 200's, and @landwagon in his GX.

I'm sure that @afgman786 will chime in though as he knows the club guys better than me and what you all drive and your wheeling preferences to give his opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom