Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Ben. I've got a 1000W inverter installed - just curious how folks are wiring this outlet to it. 🔌🔋
I ordered the wiring harness Ben suggested, but had to cut and modify a bit to fit an aftermarket inverter. I believe this part is for a factory inverter. Also, the harness is small. I had to extend the wires to reach where I wanted to install the inverter.

M4V3T:

A product request has been made to adapt the M4V3 switch panel to accommodate Toyota OEM switches. The modified version, called M4V3T, now supports six factory switches.

1680971660506.png

1680971689911.png

1680971727433.png

The displayed switch can be purchased from the following Amazon link:

Amazon product ASIN B07K1YHDRZ
$75 + USPS Priority.

For folks interested in foglight housing for LX470 bumper, please reply with what LED lights you would use. And any requirement you have. Thanks.

This is how 3 diode dynamics ss3 pods fit into the opening, perfect with almost no room to spare

6233A7CC-496A-4F4D-9D36-BC03D2BAEAEE.jpeg

B4190636-F3EE-4B21-B551-E04428D5B1E8.jpeg

1ADDEAF8-BD17-4453-9513-BB49C841FB56.jpeg

Which mounting version did you order? Was there a standard connection for the LC100 that you were able to utilize?

@BenCC made the inserts from the DD fogs I sent him. DD also has adapters for the 9006 fogs the 100 uses for 10 bucks.

If you live somewhere it snows, I'd recommend atleast the pro's and not the sports. The sports do not get hot enough to melt snow.

Mike

Which mounting version did you order? Was there a standard connection for the LC100 that you were able to utilize?

Super stoked with the fit and quality. Ben was great to work with. And the diodes really help with the visibilty!

Hey Ben, any chance of mocking something up for an IBS Controller - maybe in the overhead or another creative solution for the 100 Series?

- Mark

Make 1: Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series

1.1 Overview of the Final Product

View attachment 2299653

View attachment 2178512

View attachment 2178513

1.2 Introduction

First thing I made is the Scangauge II Mount for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series. I have been trying really hard to mount the scangauge in my 2000 Land Cruiser. Before I had the mount, it was on my dash behind the steering wheel, attached by a Velcro strip. But it blocked the very bottom portion of the dash. And most importantly, it did not look factory. At the same time, the blank panel on the overhead console has been there forever. It might be a good location for the scangauge.

1.3 Design and Fabrication

The most challenging work is to match the curved surfaces on the bottom of the overhead console.

View attachment 2178507

Multiple parts have been printed to perfect the fitment.

View attachment 2178508

1.4 Purchase List to Complete the Installation

To complete the installation, the following items will be needed.

Ethernet Cable Extender Adapter

Ethernet Extension Cable (Up Angle)

For a smooth finish, you will need:

3M Bondo 801 Professional Glazing and Spot Putty, 3.0 oz.
Note: Dry sand only. The printing material will warp if exposed to excessive water.

Paint

1.5 Purchase Link

$75 + USPS Priority. PM for Direct Paypal Payment.
Hey @BenCC , will the 1.6ft cable be enough? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom