TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

30547D3D-2699-4C33-80E0-204930533D10.jpeg

I’m working at a mine in Northwestern BC they have 2 here. Used for everything including underground work. They were flown in years ago and have lived tough lives but they keep going.

I’m working at a mine in Northwestern BC they have 2 here. Used for everything including underground work. They were flown in years ago and have lived tough lives but they keep going.
When i was in NWT, i walked through the light duty shop and they had at least 1/2 dozen crated front and rear 70 series axle sets they were swapping out from those trucks. Others all had the typical Miller axles under them.

Not at Red Chris this time. They have a few up there tho. Pickups and the station wagon (76 series?) types.

I’m at Bronson creek. Which is the old Snippaker creek gold mine. Below the Johnny mountain mine. Closed down in the 90’s They are trying to get it going again. It’s basically a glorified exploration tent camp at this point with an underground program and an ore body.

Fixed it for ya 😉

I swear that's what I typed... damn autocorrect. It's either that or I'm loosing it... which is very possible by April 17th... only a couple weeks left till May 1st.

4EBDE340-B4B2-453E-A173-31597F2E48B0.jpeg

Anyone have an ICBC approved shop they would recommend?

Car ahead of me stopped suddenly on a green light. Unfortunately I didn’t react quickly enough. Their bumper went over mine. Took out the hood, one headlight, and the radiator. I’m hoping ICBC doesn’t try to write it off. Bastards they are.

In Nanaimo I'd recommend Craftsman Collision. If they have a shop in Victoria, they are a proper collision repair place.

Vacation in Costa Rica.
Molotov cocktail 45 Series.
I love this place!

20230419_131243.jpg

20230419_131240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom