Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tires are spoken for as of yesterday actually. However I also have a spare tire in the same config that you can test fit anytime if your in Livingston or at a club meet or something!

@pigmony
You can throw on my spare to test fit up if that helps. I have same setup.
I'll take you up on that someday in the near future. For now, the 40 is still packed into the garage for the winter.

80 series cargo area tire rack. Currently holds a 285/75 Falken. Its not a work of art but has held up to two Moab trips +. Has a small shelf over the wheel tub that bolts to a seat pivot anchor point. Free to a good home!

IMG_8528 2.jpeg
IMG_8527 2.jpeg

80 series cargo area tire rack. Currently holds a 285/75 Falken. Its not a work of art but has held up to two Moab trips +. Has a small shelf over the wheel tub that bolts to a seat pivot anchor point. Free to a good home!

View attachment 3268729View attachment 3268728
i gotta get a better look at that headliner rack you have you have in the back above the tire next time theres a meeting. i am looking into something simular

Summer is coming I have a used Dometic CFX-65DZ that I'm looking to get rid of. $800. Great fridge runs like a champ. Nothing wrong with it, just selling because I have an ARB 82 Qt that I've been using. Runs on 12V/120V.

PXL_20230311_173327282.jpg

PXL_20230311_173410265.jpg

PXL_20230311_173416253.jpg

PXL_20230311_173423352.jpg

No affiliation but a solid radio. Yaesu 2900

Does anyone know of a local place that still sells the Big Sky Country mud flaps? Specifically the 10-12 inch wide versions. I really want a set for my 40. I found some on ebay, but the price is silly. I found some on Etsy, but Montana is a rectangle.
mt flaps.jpg

My local Napa in Stevensville carries those narrow flaps, I've been thinking about a set for my 40.

Does anyone know of a local place that still sells the Big Sky Country mud flaps? Specifically the 10-12 inch wide versions. I really want a set for my 40. I found some on ebay, but the price is silly. I found some on Etsy, but Montana is a rectangle.
View attachment 3318795

@rkymtnflyfisher says his NAPA in Stevensville has them, maybe with a part # your local store can get them, or maybe they could transfer them from 1 store to another???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom