New Suspension advice needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
I am doing a Stock frame off restoration on a 1965 FJ45LWB Truck. In the past I have always used OME suspensions. I know there is a new option on the market = Dobsins. I have read a little about them and checked their site. Seems they are out of "light load" springs for the 45. Also appears OME suspensions are less expensive.

Anyone have a vendor they have used for the OME? I have had good luck with Cruiser Solutions and that is my current plan unless someone knows of a current sale going on. I know Metaltech has a sale a couple of times per year but not currently.

Thanks in advance...

Neither OME or Dobinsons will be anywhere near “stock” but the beauty of leaf springs is you can dissect the packs until you are happy with ride height and performance.

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. We stock both OME and Dobinsons components. We have kits we can ship as soon as Monday! We are very fluent with 45's 😎

Info@cruiseroutfitters.com - 801-563-1277

We do offer complete stock height 40/41/42 and 60/61/62 suspension systems featuring Japanese made stock spec leaf springs. We may do them for the 45 in the future. In the meantime, de-tuning OME springs for lower heights works really well.

Kurt at @cruiseroutfit is your best bet. I just did mine last year and went with a OME medium and 5100 bilstein and 45 now rides better than my Tacoma.

2CD07BEB-5E9B-4946-AFEA-1A914288A0EC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom