What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (97 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Accuair e-level kit with height sensor for my airbags setup 😍😍😍
2E315A61-6FA9-4E33-9DC9-8789F1644EC2.jpeg
C388A07B-8C0F-4FC9-AF2B-8D21B8A57E60.jpeg

Always a fun time and a good immune system check to boot. 🤨

View attachment 3296174

Cheers
I'm both anxious and apprehensive for the day to pull my seats. I don't think the PO (original owner) ever pulled them...so, it's near 30 years of STUFF on that carpet mixed with years of water seepage. It's mostly why I'm going to replace the carpet and add new sound dampening film (and replace the seats).

What's your record for change? I found just short of $4.00 when I gutted mine.
Mine was full of peso’s in nearly every crack possible.... and my cynical mind then started to wonder how many times it had been back and forth across the border and for what purpose.... (it also doesn’t help when the Carfax shows it was stolen and recovered at one point in its illustrious history)

Did 2 things this weekend...sourced the hose and clamps and made my own PHH kit to install, and put these new wheels and 35s!!View attachment 3283610
It may just be the angle of this photo, but it appears the hose clamp at the block may not be on the port completely. I remember when I've done all of mine in the past; they usually sit closer to the block of the engine. Just my .02 cents.

I just updated the post to try and provide a reference from the most recent one I did. You really want to make sure that the clamp is on the other side of the rib on the coolant port. Otherwise, you're at risk of having a catastrophic failure.

PHH 3.jpg

Last edited:
What's your record for change? I found just short of $4.00 when I gutted mine.
Do bobby pins count? I found so many that I ended up using a magnetic tool holder strip to pick/pull them up from everywhere. STILL finding randoms after driving or wheeling it. There had to be at least 1000. I wish I would have kept them all for pics!!! :D

It may just be the angle of this photo, but it appears the hose clamp at the block may not be on the port completely. I remember when I've done all of mine in the past; they usually sit closer to the block of the engine. Just my .02 cents.

I just updated the post to try and provide a reference from the most recent one I did. You really want to make sure that the clamp is on the other side of the rib on the coolant port. Otherwise, you're at risk of having a catastrophic failure.

View attachment 3296787
From this photo it looks like there is a ton of room that would make this job super easy to do 😜

It was a passing reference to something interesting with land cruiser overlap. Sue me :flipoff2:
Yeah, plenty of threads to post LC stuff in around here. Pick an appropriate one.

View attachment 3296787
Thanks for pointing that out, I really appreciate it! I'll give it a closer look and adjust as needed.

Nice!! DId you do it yourself? If not what did it cost you?
Yep did it in my driveway over a couple days (mainly because I had to Easter egg hunt with the kiddos) but it took roughly 3 hours I would guess.
It was about 60 bucks on Amazon

Loncky Black Genuine Leather Alcantara Custom Fit OEM Hand Stitched Leather Steering Wheel Cover for Toyota Land Cruiser 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Car Interior Accessories https://a.co/d/dQ1hW0j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom