For Sale Bunch of FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update on sold or pending parts:

hubs (sold)
rear step (sold)
spash guards for rear light (sold)
igniter (sold)
engine lift hook (2 sold)
ambuance door corner brackets (sold)
radiator hoses (sold)
tie rods (sold)
battery tray (sold)
brake and clutch fluid caps (pending)
Evaporator (pending)
Emergency brake (pending)
Alternator (pending)
Small clips (sold)

Last edited:
Good afternoon.

I am interested in the carb insulator on your second picture and the two clips on the attached picture.

Also, asking for DesertFJ40 on page 1 - Price for parking brake/drum and starter?

Thank you.

tool bag clip.jpeg

Good afternoon.

I am interested in the carb insulator on your second picture and the two clips on the attached picture.

Also, asking for DesertFJ40 on page 1 - Price for parking brake/drum and starter?

Thank you.

View attachment 3292577
The two clips are sold. I had sent DesertFJ40 a PM with the prices.

OBO Prices for the other parts:

Carb insulator I'd like to get $30
Emergency brake: $50
Starter: $30

all of the prices are + shipping

you still want to sel the everything one shot sale? I am interested.
Well, a lot of the original stash has been sold (including the rear step). Above is a listing of the bigger items that are sold. If you are interested in the “leftovers” I can put them together in a ne listing. I still have the fuel pump (good working membrane when I replaced with new OEM on my 40), a water pump, intake manifold and a few other items. Let me know what you want to do.

thank you for the reply, I guess my search goes on ... step, door safety straps .. dash handle and what makes the 'hunt' challenging is OEM or notta.
again, thanks for taking the time to reply
r

thank you for the reply, I guess my search goes on ... step, door safety straps .. dash handle and what makes the 'hunt' challenging is OEM or notta.
again, thanks for taking the time to reply
r
Yup, I remember too well the hunt for OEM parts. Good luck in your search.

hi
how much for rear step? light guards/rock shields and by chance do you have door safety straps and hardware?
Sorry those parts have sold. No door safety straps. I have some door frame hardware (catches).

Is the transfer gasket kit still available?

Is the transfer gasket kit still available?
I believe so, just will need to locate it. In the middle of a research expedition preparation and then heading out of town until first of August. Is that time line a problem?

I believe so, just will need to locate it. In the middle of a research expedition preparation and then heading out of town until first of August. Is that time line a problem?
No problem, no rush, just put me in line for it. Thank you!

Hey there, long silence on my end. Been a very busy summer .
Are you still interested in that transfer gasket kit?
-A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom