Best aftermarket seatbelts for a 40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mopdog

SILVER Star
Threads
It is time to get some seatbelts ordered and there is a ton of options. Seat Belt Planet, Seatbelts.com, CCOT, wesco, seatbeltsplus.com, etc. If anyone has seen them from multiple vendors and can provide advice I would appreciate it. Also if you are very happy or very unhappy with some you have bought I would like to hear about it. They seem to all be relatively close in price so I’m just looking for the best quality. I’m going with 3 points up front lap belts for the jump seats.

I make no claims about "best" aftermarket option, but I have the HMMV seatbelt kit off of eBay, and it has been great.

On a tip from another forum person, I used Seatbelt Planet to re-web the originals. They came out fine.

I used Seatbeltplanet. No complaints does the job. I did have to order the 6 inch flat bracket (extender) for the drivers side.

1B17EE67-F46E-4F2D-8882-B6C48ECD7C84.jpeg

I used seatbelt planet for my 67 Stout. 3 point retractable with old school flip latch buckles. I used a couple of their hardware kits too. Can't compare to the other brands but I am satisfied with how these went in and how they function.

i-D3qLDg4-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom