SOLD Houston TX - 2005 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/225872669938813/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Selling our 2005 LX470/Land Cruiser.
It has 164,xxx miles. Clean title. No rust. We are the 4th owners, previous two were brother/sister. Just replaced the brake pads and got an alignment a few weeks ago, everything else including TB/WP claims to have been done on time per service guidelines according to previous owner. AHC works great and there are no lights on the dash.

Is in need of some TLC though, coming from previous owner(s). The body could use a buff/paint correction. The hood would probably need to be sanded and repainted, the clearcoat is cracked and not in good condition from sitting out in the sun I assume. The infotainment screen is “fading”, everything works as it should it just doesn’t appear as clear. Previous owner installed an amplifier in the car, and there is a buzz/hum sound that slightly increases with rpm (from what I’ve read, it could be a wire making contact with a ground connection?). Sunroof and antenna don’t work (common issue). Other than that, just normal wear and tear for an 18 year old car. It still runs and drives like a Land Cruiser should.

Only owned it for about 6 months, was going to be the family car but found a good deal on a GX shortly after purchasing it so now it just sits there. Would love to keep it and fix her up but unfortunately it has to go. Asking $14,500, which is fairly reasonable for a low mileage, no rust LX. Willing to consider offers within reason, but I suggest you check it out in person before doing so. Serious buyers only. I will not respond to “whats the lowest you’ll take” or lowballers.
Located in Houston TX.

I don’t really check the forums too often. Best way to reach me would be text at my phone number 469-345-4444, just mention you’re from MUD. Thank you.
6E433164-FC5F-4FDF-A084-A11F4BCD7134.jpeg
473BF561-5A45-4EDE-A40C-298284C71353.jpeg
B7F77704-D676-4224-85E9-4B53D31DBAB3.jpeg
3E270D5B-73AE-4329-A62B-CBDC90BFC6A9.jpeg
741455D8-6D2C-4948-9382-056D459F3D4A.jpeg

Reactions: UGN
It has 164,xxx miles. Clean title. No rust. We are the 4th owners, previous two were brother/sister. Just replaced the brake pads and got an alignment a few weeks ago, everything else including TB/WP claims to have been done on time per service guidelines according to previous owner. AHC works great and there are no lights on the dash.

Is in need of some TLC though, coming from previous owner(s). The body could use a buff/paint correction. The hood would probably need to be sanded and repainted, the clearcoat is cracked and not in good condition from sitting out in the sun I assume. The infotainment screen is “fading”, everything works as it should it just doesn’t appear as clear. Previous owner installed an amplifier in the car, and there is a buzz/hum sound that slightly increases with rpm (from what I’ve read, it could be a wire making contact with a ground connection?). Sunroof and antenna don’t work (common issue). Other than that, just normal wear and tear for an 18 year old car. It still runs and drives like a Land Cruiser should.

Only owned it for about 6 months, was going to be the family car but found a good deal on a GX shortly after purchasing it so now it just sits there. Would love to keep it and fix her up but unfortunately it has to go. Asking $14,500, which is fairly reasonable for a low mileage, no rust LX. Willing to consider offers within reason, but I suggest you check it out in person before doing so. Serious buyers only. I will not respond to “whats the lowest you’ll take” or lowballers.
Located in Houston TX.

I don’t really check the forums too often. Best way to reach me would be text at my phone number 469-345-4444, just mention you’re from MUD. Thank you.View attachment 3274526View attachment 3274537View attachment 3274540View attachment 3274539View attachment 3274538
bump

Looks more like it came straight from the junk auction since it has no current registration.

Located in Houston TX.

I don’t really check the forums too often. Best way to reach me would be text at my phone number 469-345-4444, just mention you’re from MUD. Thank you.View attachment 3274526View attachment 3274537View attachment 3274540

Located in Houston TX.

I don’t really check the forums too often. Best way to reach me would be text at my phone number 469-345-4444, just mention you’re from MUD. Thank you.View attachment 3274526View attachment 3274537View attachment 3274540View attachment 3274539View attachment 3274538
Bump!!! Just got paint corrected

EF18767D-2D48-4F28-BFD8-01730CB3909C.jpeg

00E8B9E2-D19D-4927-BD4F-20CF69742C1A.jpeg

2E12AD24-C39C-46E3-9435-7471871E6D4D.jpeg

Price? Don’t use FB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom