SOLD Texas Truck, Price drop to 11.5 K - 2nd Owner - 1999 Land Cruiser 227200 Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
- New Lexus Original Shock and Strut set in last 7 days with paper work and visual confirmation.

Plan was to hand it to down to younger generation but he changed his mind. I have a 200. I like to keep all in Stock. Available on local abcdlist with contact details. Only cash Local sale with proof of identity.(both ways).

4 Matching Michelin Tires with 8/32 tread. All fluids changed in preparation for sale with original Toyota fluids.

Price Drop to 11.5K

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

Last edited:
I sent text and no response….

Got a few texts but very cryptic and odd. Won’t speak on the phone or send additional pics or vin #. Not sure if something was lost in translation but it didn’t feel right.

What's up with the BS darklit photos? Can't see anything. You're trying to sell a car, not post on IG.

I sent him text and replied a week later with Still interested in Tundra? I replied Land Cruiser…no response since 3/26…no idea why the deal is here….

I sent text and no response….
Phone number listed is no longer working. Scam.
If you start putting premium on the time you spend on dealing with tire kickers or people trying to say something from wrong end of the alimentary canal its better to ignore. I do that with a intuition of the drift of messages which are present. and i do have the right to judge the incoming party as scam too. No offense . just clinical way to work between strangers.

Phone number listed is no longer working. Scam.
If you start putting premium on the time you spend on dealing with tire kickers or people trying to say something from wrong end of the alimentary canal its better to ignore. I do that with a intuition of the drift of messages which are present. and i do have the right to judge the incoming party as scam too. No offense . just clinical way to work between strangers.

I sent him text and replied a week later with Still interested in Tundra? I replied Land Cruiser…no response since 3/26…no idea why the deal is here….

What's up with the BS darklit photos? Can't see anything. You're trying to sell a car, not post on IG.

Was busy with MD cancer center. the burner phone which was used on the listing got burnt. You may try 713 - 364 - six three zero five. I would be keen to proceed further in discussion after exchange of id. Will get new pics or a new ad in a day or two.

All the information including permanent phone number, address, and even birth certificate will be happily exchanged with a genuine owner. Reason for sale have 4 land cruisers. 2 - 200 series (one 2011 with 58 K miles - which might be listed soon as well) and 2 100 series (one of which is present one being listed again). happy to meet if you are in Houston area.

All My LC (3+1 -2011 200 series) are from Texas and CA(2011). No rust and all are stock with no modification except the tires. Since I have this urge to reduce the scam quotient of this listing to ZERO. here is the second 100 series which is NOT for sale. I am travelling (one of the bucket list items need to be checked off) but will be back soon to be prompt in reply. Will post a new ad for this one (Black 1999 - No AHC and No touch screen console )along with pictures of exterior, interior and underbody. the present one (black) which is for sale was serviced at a local Toyota dealer since start till 2019 (20 years) - verifiable records.

IMG_0002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom