For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

As good a place as any for my first post I guess. Picking up my new-to-me 2013 LX in the morning. Silver/Parchment, one owner, 35K miles, dealer serviced every 5K miles. Traded in to the original selling dealer on a new LX 600. $41K plus tax.

This seems impossible, hard to believe a dealer is going to sell that truck for that price unless there’s some bad reports on the carfax. Post some pics, let’s us see.

great price and deal looks like
Reposting screenshot w/ details for reference. 2018 LC, 40K miles, $69K. JTMCY7AJ1J4072180

1680536694635.png

This seems impossible, hard to believe a dealer is going to sell that truck for that price unless there’s some bad reports on the carfax. Post some pics, let’s us see.
Clean carfax, which didn't show service records because the dealer doesn't report to carfax. I was able to verify the service history on the Lexus website. Dealer replaced front brakes and installed a new battery.
IMG_0918.jpeg
IMG_0919.jpeg
IMG_0920.jpeg
IMG_0921.jpeg

Just picked mine up last friday (3/31), 2017 with 49k miles for $69.9k. I had it on deposit from 3/20 though. I was okay with the price in respect to the spreadsheet I came up with. It seemed like all the white ones kept going so quick. I flew up on Friday and drove it back to Houston by my birthday on 4/1. Finally got my dream rig from when I was a kid, although I still would love an FJ80. Just couldn't do another project build.
339128656_1581777892286353_6969160999091778855_n.jpg

Just picked mine up last friday (3/31), 2017 with 49k miles for $69.9k. I had it on deposit from 3/20 though. I was okay with the price in respect to the spreadsheet I came up with. It seemed like all the white ones kept going so quick. I flew up on Friday and drove it back to Houston by my birthday on 4/1. Finally got my dream rig from when I was a kid, although I still would love an FJ80. Just couldn't do another project build.
Is that OTD or before tax and fees? In the market for similar.

Chatting with a dealer about a CPO 2021 with 40k miles. Ask price is 83,500, offering 78k. Will see if it goes anywhere. It's relatively close to me and the right color combo.
That's a good looking truck with ideal color combo. Not sure they have an incentive to move off their ask, but hoping they do for you.

Chatting with a dealer about a CPO 2021 with 40k miles. Ask price is 83,500, offering 78k. Will see if it goes anywhere. It's relatively close to me and the right color combo.
Heritage or non heritage?

Found a 13 LX w/ 120k zero rust underneath (GA MD vehicle), a few small scratches. But the previous owners did every single lexus service on time. It just had a water pump, ahc flush, 5 new Michelin LTX tires, etc. All diff services, etc. Never any customer deferred notes. After taxes and fees it would be $35k. Not a steal but by far the best service records I have seen on roughly 20 that I have looked at.

Found a 13 LX w/ 120k zero rust underneath (GA MD vehicle), a few small scratches. But the previous owners did every single lexus service on time. It just had a water pump, ahc flush, 5 new Michelin LTX tires, etc. All diff services, etc. Never any customer deferred notes. After taxes and fees it would be $35k. Not a steal but by far the best service records I have seen on roughly 20 that I have looked at.
Feels like a fair price.

Do it. I really want an LX but I might go with an LC. Found an LC with similar history and price to yours but with 180k. Really tempted. I have a 06 LC with 120k but I think the 13 upgrade would be worth it on many levels.

Photos are up for this one on Autotrader and on the dealer site. Photos and Carfax both look pretty good. I think the price is very reasonable.

Anyone in the Miami area able to go check out this 2018 LC at Kendall Toyota. If someone can confirm car looks good in person I'll buy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom