Off road fun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is my 3rd 94 my last one saved my life and everyone in it ..so I got the same one and yes I think your taking about the little button? I also have a head injury so I'm not the best with words I'm more entertainment and I just know how to do stuff at least I didn't loose that ...

Those legs on the cruiser will get you a lot of places. Welcome to the forum. Check out the clubhouse section to see if there is a club close to you. Most of the guys and gals on here are solid people and great to get to know.

A proper welcome to mud my friend. :flipoff2:
I was looking in the club house section but I'm in Bodega bay doesn't seem to be to many in my area I do off road up by placerville CA but the clubs aren't in my area ...I need off roading friends 🥺

I was looking in the club house section but I'm in Bodega bay doesn't seem to be to many in my area I do off road up by placerville CA but the clubs aren't in my area ...I need off roading friends 🥺 🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂

This is my 3rd 94 my last one saved my life and everyone in it ..so I got the same one and yes I think your taking about the little button? I also have a head injury so I'm not the best with words I'm more entertainment and I just know how to do stuff at least I didn't loose that ...
Yes we call it the magic dial.

I was looking in the club house section but I'm in Bodega bay doesn't seem to be to many in my area I do off road up by placerville CA but the clubs aren't in my area ...I need off roading friends 🥺
A lot of my off road friends I meet on this site so your in the right place !
Boddega bay is very nice, the Calif Coast is a special place !!

Last edited:
Welcome you picked the right place.
Is the front axle in the pic to be installed in the 80 series you run?
I got it in but it is a bad part my truck is in the shop getting worked on again definitely disappointed that I was scammed but s*** happens I will be in the woods by Friday or at least up to Harbin hot springs. 🦄 Either way it will be fun fun 😊

I got it in but it is a bad part my truck is in the shop getting worked on again definitely disappointed that I was scammed but s*** happens I will be in the woods by Friday or at least up to Harbin hot springs. 🦄 Either way it will be fun fun 😊
I dont really know the area. But i think you might only be a few houra from Valley Hybrids. I have not delt with them in a few years but they used to be one of THE BEST! If it is the same guys i would trust them to wrench on my truck. And that is a VERY short list of shops. I am fortunate enough that i do all my own work. But the few times i have had to have have someone else turn a wrench i was willing to travel to get the the right shop. It is essential to have someone you trust.

I dont really know the area. But i think you might only be a few houra from Valley Hybrids. I have not delt with them in a few years but they used to be one of THE BEST! If it is the same guys i would trust them to wrench on my truck. And that is a VERY short list of shops. I am fortunate enough that i do all my own work. But the few times i have had to have have someone else turn a wrench i was willing to travel to get the the right shop. It is essential to have someone you trust.
I agree with you on that I have always done my own work until I became disabled...I am lucky to have a few friends, I just got screwed on a "rebuilt axel" from cruiser parts learned a lesson there never order from them because the rebuild is being done now...so anyone living near cruiser parts wants to tell them there dicks and they sell crap that would be great cause I'm out over 9000 now because of them. But my Friend is doing most of the work for a very little amount of money and I get payment plans. I was really just putting it out there that this is the last time in the shop and it will all be perfect for me to not miss another summer in my land cruisers. I will look up that shop I appreciate the tip 😊

Your not the first person dissatisfied with Cruiser Parts

There a bad seller section here to help you identify bad sellers. They grace the pages offend.

Your not the first person dissatisfied with Cruiser Parts

There a bad seller section here to help you identify bad sellers. They grace the pages offend.
Yes I got on after I already purchased and had the fun experience with them unfortunately. s*** happens my mechanic told me that I'm the only person still laughing 😂🤣😂😂🤣 I figure the karma will take care of it... I will just be my really happy self with an amazing truck that still gets me every where even when I get bad parts. I get to use my mom's 90 4runner I bought her so she could quit taking a mini van into the woods talk about the oil pans she went through 😂🤣😂🤣😂

IMG_20200722_135602924_HDR~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom