Starting issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

Recently when putting my key in my LC and trying to start, i'm not getting any clicking or cranking sometimes. It occasionally will partially crank and have an initial rought start but does not start.I looked through the forums for this problem and see that it can be multiple issues. I checked if it was the imoblizer which the light turns off immediatley after the key is insterted. Lights do not dim and battery is pretty new, I actually tried a battery jumper and that did not help. I also tried putting it in neutral to see if it was the netural position sensor, but when trying to start it still has problems. I am currently in a super busy program doing 80-100 hours a week until end of summer right now and won't have much time to spend on trying to diagnose what it going on, I have another car but would like to get this fixed as I do tend to go to extremely remote areas in montana without cell service and do not want to get stuck in the middle of no where.

Anyways, if anyone has any other recommendations on what to check or what it could be I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bob

I would make sure the battery cable connections are perfectly tight on clean shiny battery posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom