Need Help in Montclair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
Kind of grasping at straws here, but maybe worth a shot.

I have some wheel components at a shop in Montclair. I was given a 2-3 week lead time but we're at nearly 6 months with no update, and more recently simply no response from the business. Reviews of the business (which, unfortunately, I didn't find until recently) imply I may just be SOL.

Is anyone willing to walk in to the shop in person and inquire about a specific order number? I'm happy to pay for your time, buy you a case of your favorite beer, send you to lunch, whatever.

bummer about the shop and your situation. Montclair is about 2 hours from our club members. The closest person would be West Covina. I can ask some coworkers who might be in the area. What kind of information are you looking for?

I'd forgotten about this post. Very shortly after I made this (and some threats to the vendor about credit card disputes) I finally received my parts.

Don't ever work with threepiece.us.

Happy yea got your stuff and good to know about the vendor.
I don’t even waste my time anymore and I just dispute the charges…. And ALWAYS pay with a credit card! Especially if the card has buyers insurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom