Off road fun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi ☺️
Im new to the plat form I have a 94 that I use as my legs we off road all over CA and OR I have had this land cruisers for 7 years. I have had land cruisers for the last 20 years I would never trade it for anything else.

IMG_20210420_112655025_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200726_104150034.jpg

1595381834699.jpg

You use as legs <-- interesting statement.

Welcome!

These are my wheels the rest of the time 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

View attachment 3284687

Ahhhh, I thought that is the case but didn't want to assume. Geting in/out of that 80 can't be fun.

You're a badass chica, thanks for popping up in here and introducing yourself.

Welcome to mud 😉
Where do you like to take your land Cruiser?

Last edited:
I like to go place that my
Ahhhh, I thought that is the case but didn't want to assume. Geting in/out of that 80 can't be fun.

You're a badass chica, thanks for popping up in here and introducing yourself.
I'm just an out doors kinda crazy before I had my wheels I worked on my truck and did everything now I just do everything but sometimes I need help which isn't always easy for me. So finding a creek that know one has been on I'm there nothing but laughter and adventures. Thanks for welcoming me I need more adventure buddies ☺️

Those legs on the cruiser will get you a lot of places. Welcome to the forum. Check out the clubhouse section to see if there is a club close to you. Most of the guys and gals on here are solid people and great to get to know.

A proper welcome to mud my friend. :flipoff2:

Yes, indeed. Welcome!

And 94 is the best year
Does your rig have lockers ?

Welcome you picked the right place.
Is the front axle in the pic to be installed in the 80 series you run?
Yes it was installed. It took a little longer than excepted but I'm back to the mud puddles 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom