FJ55 Reproduction seal kits from Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks @2fpower . I had the full kit plus the door handle pads, think the part number below was correct, let me know if I made a mistake. Really appreciate you spearheading this, no rush from me.
  • RK358, quantity of 1
  • DHGS355, full set, quantity of 1

I reached out to the vendor, and they are now including the door seals with the full kit, so I removed them from everyones orders.

If you want an extra set, let me know.

Wow, thanks! No extra set required. Apologies if I missed that information earlier.

I’d like to be added to the group buy for a full kit, I have a 1969 FJ55 sharp front windows and quarter glass. Thanks for organizing!

I’d like to be added to the group buy for a full kit, I have a 1969 FJ55 sharp front windows and quarter glass. Thanks for organizing!

please follow the link to the site and tell me model number... I don't want to mess anything up...

Speaking of, probably time to post this again.

25% off if we order 10 or more kits and they are willing to ship to the US.

I am willing to organize this deal and make it happen..... Clearly you can see I have been on MUD forever, and organized a Supercharger group buy years ago for the 80 series crowd. I don't want to make a nickel on this deal -- just don't want to lose one either.

Everyone needs to be very specific on which kit they need. follow this link and figure out which one you want. I am not responsible if you tell me the wrong one to order.

50 Series | Rubber Seals Australia

rubbersealsaustralia.com

rubbersealsaustralia.com

Payment will be needed in full, before I place the order, and then we will need to add some $$ to ship from me in KC to wherever you are.

Rough math, convert the AUS to US, then subtract 25%, then add $75 for shipping. That should get us close. We can square up later if we are off by a bunch....

I have paypal and venmo that you can pay me with. Pay with friends, or pay extra if you have any concerns and want protection. I will share my payment details once we nail down the rear seals and if the price changes due to that change. Recall that the only other option for this seal is about $300.

I am not in a hurry, but I am sure some of you are, so I will try to keep this moving. If you are in a hurry, then you need to plan to order from them outside of this group purchase.

You can reach me at KhollowayCPA@gmail.com as well.

I found it easier to move this to Email when I did the supercharger group buy, so when we get to the money phase, share your email address...

Just checking, and thanks again for organizing...

You mention 25% off 'kits'

Is this only for full kits or if we reach the 10 kit threshold, can some of us get 25% off specific parts? I don't need a kit, just a few pieces.

No worries if that is too complicated.
Thanks!

25% off the order....

I would like to get RK358 in black.
Thank you.

Super... quick update, this is not dead yet.... I reached out to the vendor again to see if they are interested in doing the rear seal.... I have a reminder every 30 days -- trying not to push.

AND>>>> they replied that they have samples coming to them, and they are going to CAD it up and start working on it!!

Last edited:
I just talked to them again, and working on shipping options.... sounds like pretty big boxes for this many kits.

Who knows an importer of cars from AUS? Wondering about putting these in the back of a troopy coming over???

I’m in for RK355R. Thanks for putting this together.

I just talked to them again, and working on shipping options.... sounds like pretty big boxes for this many kits.

Who knows an importer of cars from AUS? Wondering about putting these in the back of a troopy coming over???
Unfortunately with the price of containers these days, most (I assume) vehicle shippers will opt for RORO. The downside to RORO is you can't put anything in the vehicle.

I'm in for two sets of WSF356. I emailed them to ask if one kit could be minus the cargo area side windows and windshield. They can, but if this starts to make it too complicated I'll just get the two complete sets.
@2fpower , she mentioned it would likely be 6 months to get that rear seal in production (they are still waiting to receive a sample of it from someone in Aus.) Also, if they need to ship this in multiple big boxes, I'd be willing to take some of the re-shipping off your hands, have one or two shipped to me. Up to you, just let me know.

she mentioned it would likely be 6 months to get that rear seal in production (they are still waiting to receive a sample of it from someone in Aus.)
Six months for a production run could mean longer before shipping.
Cruiser-heads of Australia, unite! We need tailgate and back window seal samples sent to RSA as quickly as possible!

@2fpower i just got a pair of early NOS tail light seals. Think they’d be up for it?

I would love that as well. can you send me pics? I will send you a pm.

Kelly

On the fence, need to evaluate what all I need and see if it makes sense to get the kit or just the four door rubbers and felt.

RK358 - don't need the front windscreen as I just replaced mine, doubt I'll pull the rear cargo or rear fixed quarters, but I'll take the full set just in case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom