HAMOM Help A Member Out Monthly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Show up at 12:30 and Start wrenching at 1? J King with bumper install can be there around 1. My lift can wait until another day if necessary. I May just repack bearings and check brakes if we get into the weeds.

Not going to be there tomorrow. I'd love to give you some awesome excuse but the truth is Snowshoe is supposed to get a decent storm tonight and I have season passes.

Travis, Matt, I owe you a beer for the short notice...but I'm going skiing :flipoff2:

On the bright side, no one will need to waste time on my parking brake (and I still haven't acquired bump stops) so the 100 series lift kit might get done!

A beer? One beer? Make in a Miller High Life 40. Or a pony keg.

Not going to be there tomorrow. I'd love to give you some awesome excuse but the truth is Snowshoe is supposed to get a decent storm tonight and I have season passes.

Travis, Matt, I owe you a beer for the short notice...but I'm going skiing :flipoff2:

On the bright side, no one will need to waste time on my parking brake (and I still haven't acquired bump stops) so the 100 series lift kit might get done!
All good man. We will do many more of these.

Got the rear bumper installed today. Thanks a bunch to Travis and Matt for all the help. Looks sweet🤘
20230311_174235.jpg

Totally transformed the rear of your truck.

209E927D-8E0B-4084-993E-2281AEA8B119.jpeg

@Wrencher93 I was covered for my one beer by @Unimogguy I fear any more than that and the bumper would have been installed upside down and painted with a brush. Thanks to everyone who showed up. We all had a part to play in this first adventure as a club.

I didn't get any pictures but we had a great turn out. We are possibly looking at doing another one next month.

I had a great time! Matt I think I can speak for all in attendance…we owe you a BIG thanks for hosting and the hospitality!

I’m down. Let’s get it on the calendar!

Looking for Date suggestions for next month's HAMMOM. Toybarn has offered up his place in bedford.

Is @ToyBarn Bryan? If so, my suspension components are in the back of the truck awaiting the lift. Relic Run is not that far away. Matt and I are signed up, anyone else interested?

Its looking like April 8th for anyone interested in the Work Day at ToyBarn's house.

Easter weekend guys. May have to bow out. If not, lift kit for a 100 series that may have a leaky steering rack.

How about the 15th? @ToyBarn what do you think?

Are there other projects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom