LJ70 Windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up an LJ70.

Southern european market spec. Super fun to rip around in. Reminds me of my BJ40, but has a nice turbo to speed things along a touch.

Wondering if anyone has recommendations on a source for rear slider (or static) windows. Previous owner added plastic inserts that make visibility an issue.

Thanks for any recs.

Austin

1678500577518.png

ive been trying to figure out if frontrunner's gullwing windows (with glass btw) would fit these trucks.. mines a bj70 but looks the same i think...
looks like a good product... have a look

this

index.jpg

gull.jpg

Oh wow - thats super cool. They have a version that has glass rather than metal or poly or whatever that opaque material is.

Would be perfect! Get the visibility back and you get easy access to the storage in the rear w/o having to open the rear doors.

I will message them and see if they know if it will fit our rigs.

Thanks for the rec.

damn

Bummer for sure. I asked if they knew of any other resources.

Do you have existing windows on yours and are just looking to upgrade?

Ya, i have the bypass glass windows

15416.jpg

I have a set of decent window frames but no glass if your interested.
Hey thanks - I am going to do some research as to what part numbers I actually need and what I can get new. I will follow up if I need frames.
Thank you for offering.

Does anyone know if the Canadian spec BJ70 rear slider windows will fit a Euro spec LJ70?

Here are what the donor ones look like
1691603727642.png

Hello,

Regardless of your window source, make sure you replace the rubber weatherstrips.

Juan

Hello,

Regardless of your window source, make sure you replace the rubber weatherstrips.

Juan
Good call - definitely planning on getting fresh rubber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom