For Sale / Wanted To Buy (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still looking for a LC 200 or LX570 if anyone knows a guy/ gal

Ill be selling the '04 GX470 if anyone has interest in it... maybe with a RTT on top too?
What years or budget are you looking for? I very rarely have someone selling.

Wanted to Buy.... Good condition H42. I'm looking for a replacement unit to be installed in a 40 Series (shorter style).

WhatchaGot?

Jim
SeriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com

Last edited:
Wanted to Buy.... Good condition H42. I'm looking for a replacement unit to be installed in a 40 Series (shorter style).

WhatchaGot?

Jim

@Hokie LX has one on his garage floor out of his early 60.

My rear crossmember is too rusty so I'm thinking the best thing is to just cut it off and replace it!

I'm looking into a DIY 4x4 Labs rear bumper kit, but if anyone happens to have either a built one or a DIY kit with or without swingouts or another other rear bumper let me know

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the area. Just got here from CO, though I grew up in G'ville.

I've got a 96 LX with four Level 8 Guardian wheels (bronze) and a factory spare. It's time for new tires and I'd like to get five and rotate the spare through. Anybody have any factory wheels they're willing to part with (long shot)? Or one Level 8 wheel (even longer shot)?

I have mini truck front axle that came with a project I bought. I was told it has been rebuilt but I can't verify that. It is missing the driver side steering arm.

Located in Hartsville, SC

$500 OBO

PXL_20221127_213735275.jpg
PXL_20221127_213759210.jpg
PXL_20221127_213816062.jpg
PXL_20221127_213825003.jpg

WhatchaGot?

Jim
Still looking for an H42 out of a FJ40. Ping me at seriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com if you have any leads.

Looking for a commuter type car. Manual transmission and 4 door, probably Japanese make preferred. Casually shopping the online sources but thought I would check here if anyone has one collecting pollen in their driveway.

This is my neighbor

Prado

Looking for a commuter type car. Manual transmission and 4 door, probably Japanese make preferred. Casually shopping the online sources but thought I would check here if anyone has one collecting pollen in their driveway.
I have an 05 Toyota Matrix, original owner, 140k, 5 speed, great car. Folding rear seat and passenger seat, you can carry 8ft lumber! Looking to get roughly trade-in value.

From the pictures, that looks like an older transfer and three speed trans, but there is a PTO attached to one of the cases, which probably makes it worth the $300 asking price.

lookin for a trailer hitch that I can repurpose to allow my my tractor to pull a trailer. I am in NE GA.

lookin for a trailer hitch that I can repurpose to allow my my tractor to pull a trailer. I am in NE GA.

Depending on the diameter of the hole in your draw bar, you might be able to simply use a hitch ball screwed onto your draw bar. On my Allis, I use a hitch ball without the spacer sleeve. The hole in the draw bar is a little oversized for the ball hitch bolt but it has worked fine for my needs.
Check it out in case it meets your needs.

Thanks for the input. I thought about that, but I have 3 trailers, all have different ball sizes, the two I expect to move the most are 2" and 2 5/16".

Plus the place I keep the larger trailer, I have to back down a hill to a flat spot... being able to raise the trailer tongue up will hopefully keep it from digging into the earth, as the draw bar already nearly scrapes the ground when backing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom