VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a pair of 4:10 and up geared landcruiser 3rd members , lockers for the same diffs and also a high steer setup for a 60 series cruiser front diff

Jennifer

While I'm thinking about it...

Anyone have a decent 2f kicking around?

I know a guy who has a 40 with a seized engine. He makes noises about swaps, but a drop in replacement would maybe get him rolling this decade...

Maybe lol.

I don't run into him that often, but I can pass on the info to him.

I have a set of hj61 seats, front and back have the Turbo emblem on them. Back is a split bench. Brown in colour. No rips or tears. Located in Terrace. I can put on a pallet and ship to wherever. Make an offer. Would like them gone. Can post pics if there’s interest.

967180DB-B0F7-48EC-B77B-7984F26B80AD.jpeg
40BE23AF-BD23-4762-8C59-F32D3300296E.jpeg
Cleaning out the Shop, 60 Rear Sway Bar and 60 Ac Components. Free or Beer donation.

Posted my LJ78 for sale

Sad day but unfortunately I don't have the finances or time to get this back on the road. Runs, needs the rear brakes done (new calipers are included, haven't had them installed yet) needs a new battery, and the fuel injector needs the gaskets/o-rings done, leaks on startup unless you pump the fuel filter primer before starting it.

Make me an offer, I'm happy to drop the price down a bit if it's going to someone on the forums since I know it'll be getting the care it deserves. Just need to get it out of my mom's driveway and pay off some debts.

Posted my LJ78 for sale

Sad day but unfortunately I don't have the finances or time to get this back on the road. Runs, needs the rear brakes done (new calipers are included, haven't had them installed yet) needs a new battery, and the fuel injector needs the gaskets/o-rings done, leaks on startup unless you pump the fuel filter primer before starting it.

Make me an offer, I'm happy to drop the price down a bit if it's going to someone on the forums since I know it'll be getting the care it deserves. Just need to get it out of my mom's driveway and pay off some debts.
I just texted the link to Nick, but I see he’s already seen it here.

In case anyone is interested.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Well, cruiser sold, went to a kid who wants to work on it, have him a good deal. Sad to see it go, happy it's going to whose getting it though.
Posted my LJ78 for sale

Well, cruiser sold, sad to see it go, happy about who it's going to. Sold it to a good kid who wants to work on it, gave him a good deal for it.

Now to save so I can get another one in the future

What's an LHD gas 80 series worth these days? I'm working on getting one up for sale, fully locked, garage kept, factory winch, OME lift. Has a transmission shifting issue but working on getting that resolved. I'm seeing a crazy range of about 15k-25k. Thoughts?

What's an LHD gas 80 series worth these days? I'm working on getting one up for sale, fully locked, garage kept, factory winch, OME lift. Has a transmission shifting issue but working on getting that resolved. I'm seeing a crazy range of about 15k-25k. Thoughts?

Hard to say. Seems like the COVID ridiculous high pricing is beginning to pass, or is hampered by high interest rates and inflation at least. Keep a close eye on facebook/craigslist. Look for the units posted and selling within a few days. Those are the prices that are reasonable. I'm thinking closer to the lower end of your range, but maybe a bit more depending on upgrades you've done or general kms/condition.

Well bad day snow wheeling the BJ42, some how took out the front pinion bearing this week and pretty sure I did it pulling a BJ70 up a long hill. Completely mashed the bearings and ran the pinion gear through the ring gear.

Those new Maxis RZR are the stickiest tire I have ever ran, I crawled a rock face that two side by sides spun all four tires and I have no lockers.

On the hunt for a third complete with 4;10 gears?

Well bad day snow wheeling the BJ42, some how took out the front pinion bearing this week and pretty sure I did it pulling a BJ70 up a long hill. Completely mashed the bearings and ran the pinion gear through the ring gear.

Those new Maxis RZR are the stickiest tire I have ever ran, I crawled a rock face that two side by sides spun all four tires and I have no lockers.

On the hunt for a third complete with 4;10 gears?
E36AA5D9-D7DF-4A83-82A6-06FDB4634166.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom